Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Pestilence album cover revealed

Go down 
+6
King D
DeathCult
mc666
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
Required Fields
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

New Pestilence album cover revealed Empty
PostSubject: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:19 pm

New Pestilence album cover revealed 101978
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Netherlands-based death metal legends PESTILENCE are currently finishing up their first record in 15 years. Expect more brutal, heavier and faster songs than any old Pestilence album. The album, entitled Resurrection Macabre, features eleven new tracks and the limited edition first print will include three re-recordings chosen by fans. 'Out Of The Body', 'Chemo Therapy' and 'Lost Souls' were voted most.

The songs of the new album are lyrically more in the vein of Consuming Impulse. Meaning, they’re more 'reality-style' than religious or philosophical. Some songtitles are: 'Hangman (Into The Mind Of An Executioner)', 'Synthetic Grotesque (Trying To Create Through Cloning)', 'Fiend (Drugaddiction)', 'Resurrection Macabre (The Return Of The Pestilence)', 'Hate Suicide (Last Hours Of A Suicide-bomber)' just to name a few.

Expect a new track to be added to the band’s MySpace before the end of this year. The album cover can already be viewed at the left. Resurrection Macabre will be released March 16, 2009

Pestilence will embark on a European tour in April. The updated itinerary is below:

April
9 - Oslo, Norway - Inferno Festival
10 - Enschede, Netherlands - Atak
13 - Cologne, Germany - Underground
16 - Erstfeld, Switzerland - Transilvania Live
17 - Muenchen, Germany - Backstage
18 - Pinarella, Italy - Rock Planet
19 - Colle Val d'Elsa, Italy - Sonar Club
22 - Darmstadt, Germany - Steinbruch Theater
23 - Halle, Germany - Easy Schorre
24 - Oelnitz, Germany - Schuetznhaus
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Really looking forward to this album!! I was a huge Pestilence fan long ago. Still don't think they will ever top Consuming Impulse, but anything from them will be killer.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:57 pm

I hope for the best but I fear this is another band who should've stayed in retirement. Hopefully we'll at least get some good shows out of it.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm

i hope this album & the new Atheist album comes out better than the new Cynic.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Yeah no doubt man. The new Cynic isn't very good in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Not a fan of that cover, but I hope the albums good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
King D
Metal novice
Metal novice
King D

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm

I guess I like the cover, though I do miss the actual painted/drawn covers. They always look so much cooler when pulled off correctly. As for the album itself, I'm not the biggest Pestilence fan, but I'll definitely check it out. ...And there's going to be a new Atheist album? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm

King D wrote:
I guess I like the cover, though I do miss the actual painted/drawn covers. They always look so much cooler when pulled off correctly.

Agreed!!!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Wow, I had idea they had reformed. I'll try to keep my expectations low so I'm not disappointed. I like everything they've done, but I lean slightly more towards Consuming Impulse as my favorite.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:59 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
King D wrote:
I guess I like the cover, though I do miss the actual painted/drawn covers. They always look so much cooler when pulled off correctly.

Agreed!!!

Same here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 pm

King D wrote:
.And there's going to be a new Atheist album? Shocked
Yep, sure is. they are working on it now. 🤘

UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Testimony of the Ancients is one of my all ime favourite death metal albums so I really hope he new stuff is more like this than their earlier stuff.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:04 am

Oooooo new Pestilence! I had no idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pestilence album cover revealed   New Pestilence album cover revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pestilence album cover revealed
Page 1 of 1