Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed

Go down 
+2
Troublezone
akeldama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Empty
PostSubject: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 pm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tml?source=rss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:33 am

That thing would make great sashimi \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:03 am

There are some weird, weird things in the world.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 am

defender_of_the_faith wrote:
That thing would make great sashimi \'arry \'eadbanger

Ugh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 am

The deep ocean is the last great frontier of our world so i'm not surprised that we discover these creatures.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:57 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 am

That's cool!

I'm convinced there are animals in the deepest parts of the ocean that we haven't discovered yet. I'm always hoping someone finds a plesiosaur or something.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Oh I would wager that there are thousands of undiscovered species in the deep oceans...we may never know them all...
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That's cool!

I'm convinced there are animals in the deepest parts of the ocean that we haven't discovered yet. I'm always hoping someone finds a plesiosaur or something.

I'm with toho, that would be sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Cthuluhu!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Looks like something out of a B-Movie.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed   Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Alien-Like Squid With Elbows Filmed
Page 1 of 1