Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWRjZiXILDM

This song is KILLER 🤘

I purchased the new album a couple of weeks ago, and I must say it is pretty stellar. Much improved guitar-work with a little solo in nearly every song. Some more impressive than others.
Back to top Go down

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 am

Disturbed has always been a really good band.

And why not just bump your own thread?

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/new-disturbed-t4746.htm

EDIT: s

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/disturbed-reveals-artwork-for-indestructible-t5115.htm
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:26 am

I like the album a lot but theres something missing in a few of the songs. Some of the songs seem very filler but mostly killer. I still think The Sickness is one of the best debut albums by any band.
Back to top Go down

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:21 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I still think The Sickness is one of the best debut albums by any band.
I agree. And unfortunately what made that album so great has been lost on the band since, though they're still good. The debut set them apart from the rest, but now they're mingling with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
I still think The Sickness is one of the best debut albums by any band.
I agree. And unfortunately what made that album so great has been lost on the band since, though they're still good. The debut set them apart from the rest, but now they're mingling with the crowd.

yes they seem to be searching still for there sound. They have been very unconsistent with there releases. I think all there releases are great still but the groove that The Sickness had is missing on most songs except for a few.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:25 pm

I listened to that album the other day and still like it as much as I did the day it came out, but, it's been a decline for this band since The Sickness. Peace.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:16 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I listened to that album the other day and still like it as much as I did the day it came out, but, it's been a decline for this band since The Sickness. Peace.

Yes there are very few albums that dont ever grow old and the sickness is still on that list
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Yes there are very few albums that dont ever grow old and the sickness is still on that list

Count me in for The Sickness. I played the crap outta that one when I got it. Still like it and I agree, each subsequent album has been worse than the one that preceded it.

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE   I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE
Page 1 of 1