Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting rid of about 100 cds

Go down 
+3
scottmitchell74
Shiney
80smetalrocks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
80smetalrocks
Metal student
Metal student
80smetalrocks

Number of posts : 101

Getting rid of about 100 cds Empty
PostSubject: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:27 am

Hi im getting rid of about 100 metal/rock cds if anyone is interested and will send me there email ill send my list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:33 am

Selling, I assume?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 am

Be wary of this guy....He WILL take an eternity to work out stuff ith you, and what hesays he will send you and what you will receive are not always in sync.

He will send you annoying nearly indecipherable emails...and don't be surprised if after you haveworkedout a deal and sentyour end of it, to get a reponse from him saying he no longer has what you were to get and apologizes for the inconvenience.

He also doesn't know how to assemble a list, woull get a paragraph of band names...He will then expect you to reply with the bands that interest you ten he will send you the cd titles...

all in all a total pain in the arse.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 am

Thanks Shiney!!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:37 am

It actually pained me to post that, I hate talking smack about anyone....Butits all true.

Hairmetaluck has had some dealings as well, that went not so smoothly.

Metal student
Metal student
80smetalrocks

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 am

Well sorry about everything and all.
Back to top Go down
hairmetaluck
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Don't be sorry, just do the right things Carl! I will be more than happy to erase any bad comment againts you, but if you don't do your part!!! you receive what you asked for, and the you don't send what you compromissed, you will not be able to either trade here nor any other trade forum.
SEND ME THE CDS MAN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Have you been waiting for CDs since November? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:10 pm

hairmetaluck wrote:
Don't be sorry, just do the right things Carl!
SEND ME THE CDS MAN!

Childers? Does he like potted meat?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Personal guideline: never trade with someone who types like Rain Man talks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:47 am

Quote :
Personal guideline: never trade with someone who types like Rain Man talks.

cool

Good advice!
Back to top Go down
hairmetaluck
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 pm

I sent my cds on dicember 30th, media mail, he got in two weeks.
We are in february. I didn't get even emails back since jan13th ot 15th.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm

That is because this guy is a fvKker.....plain and simple.

Simple being the key descrptive here...

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:34 pm

I still expect he will do the things right.....Am I naive?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:42 pm

hairmetaluck wrote:

I hope for your sake he does the right thing... but if he's been blowing off your e-mails for two weeks now, I fear you may be getting hosed.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
hairmetaluck wrote:

I hope for your sake he does the right thing... but if he's been blowing off your e-mails for two weeks now, I fear you may be getting hosed.

I know nothing about this guy other than what people have posted here, but he could be reading these posts and blowing you off on the board too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Seems like he does something eventually. But if Shiney is saying those things about him, rest assured he has very good reason. Not sure I've seen him say one bad thing about anyone since I joined this forum. Until now.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:36 pm

This thread has run it's course. If you wanna trade with this fella, do it at your own risk.

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of about 100 cds   Getting rid of about 100 cds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of about 100 cds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: