Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bambi goes Metal

Go down 
+4
Temple of Blood
sam
metalken
MetalRob331
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:17 pm

This is absolutely amazing. Ron Jarzombek is one of my favorite guitarist but this is insane and really shows one talented musician.

If you don't know who Ron is he is in the prog band Watchtower, Spastic Ink, and a new project called Blotted Science. Blotted Science is more of an extreme metal band.

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Was this an already existing piece of music that he put to the images/sounds, or did he write this specifically for the movie footage? Either way, it is killer!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm

it is a visual-to-music transcription of scenes. Which imo means he watched this then just jammed over it and this is what came out. It's mind blowing if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:22 pm

love ron, blotted science is an insane band
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBJqyP_-1rU
Back to top Go down

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:53 am

I found it to be insanely annoying.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 am

Got to agree with Eyesore here. It just seemed very jarring overall. Whenever I feel like combining Disney and metal, I just put on 'Hunters & Prey' by Angra. I swear that song is basically The Lion King with guitars.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 am

Smindas wrote:
Got to agree with Eyesore here. It just seemed very jarring overall. Whenever I feel like combining Disney and metal, I just put on 'Hunters & Prey' by Angra. I swear that song is basically The Lion King with guitars.

the way he plays it to the animation is amazing and the way he plays his guitar with the voice of the rabbit is stunning.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:11 am

Stunning is not the word I would use for it. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the music and it is certainly played well. I just think that the music is incredibly ill fitting and doesn't seem to work at all.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 am

thew guy can certainly play the guitar. shame i cant say i care for the music in this video
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Bambi was always metal.
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

I prefer the rat in the carnival one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bambi goes Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bambi goes Metal   Bambi goes Metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bambi goes Metal
Page 1 of 1