Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLAW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

FLAW Empty
PostSubject: FLAW   FLAW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:13 am

Thought there was a thread already but i guess i was wrong. I'm a huge fan of this band lead by one of my favorite vocalists in rock Chris Volz. Still waiting on an update to a 3rd album. Any fans here?

http://www.myspace.com/foundationhome
Back to top Go down

FLAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLAW   FLAW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:38 pm

I started a thread on them ages ago. No one cared. Haha.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan. Chris's melodies are awesome.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

FLAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLAW   FLAW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I started a thread on them ages ago. No one cared. Haha.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan. Chris's melodies are awesome.

Are these songs some that will be on a so called 3rd album? Theres are really heavy one on flaws actual myspace
Back to top Go down

FLAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLAW   FLAW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Oh, I didn't even check that. None of those songs are known to me, even from the early demos. They sound good; demos, obviously, but really good. I assume they're new demos from the next album, but I don't know...
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

FLAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLAW   FLAW Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I just got done listening to there newest independently released album Homegrown Studio Sessions and I must say this album was a huge let down. First off lets put aside the fact that they released this with there own money and in there own recording studio. This album lacks the songwriting I am used to from Chris Volz and it lacks any sort of egde this band had. I hope with a little bit more support from a record company, these guys can get back to where I know they can be.

There are some killer tracks on this album but the production quality brings everything down to where it sounds like it was recorded from a karaoke machine.

Killer tracks: Voices, Somebody's Victim, and Walls