Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What song are you currently listening to?

Go down 
+31
Addy
TrogDawn
krokus
Shiney
Troublezone
Tall Tyrion
KissinMaiden
T-Roy
the sentinel
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
mc666
caniplaywithmadness?
kmorg
Required Fields
TheGooch
zombiewalkin
Thrasher73
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
Wargod
MoonChild
Invader
Chairman_Smith
Wicked Rick
sovdat
stepcousin
Fat Freddy
SAHB Healer
Smindas
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What song are you currently listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 pm

It's always atleast somewhat interesting to see what others are listening to while they're posting. So I'll start.

7861 - Beneath the Sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 6:27 pm

I personally think this will die a death, for the simple reason that every 3 minutes this will change and will drive the posts up into the sky, feck it Let the Blood Run Red has already finished playing here now.

Wind Wraith - Let the Blood Run Red
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 7:06 pm

Paul Gilbert - Hey Joe

I'm on a PG kick, and he does a decent job of Hendrix tracks from what I've heard.

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 7:11 pm

Living Colour - 17 days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 8:58 pm

Agressor (Brazilian band) - Puppets of Society
Kick ass thrash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:29 pm

The Idiot Box - Shadows Fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:30 am

Locky wrote:
I personally think this will die a death, for the simple reason that every 3 minutes this will change and will drive the posts up into the sky, feck it Let the Blood Run Red has already finished playing here now.

Wind Wraith - Let the Blood Run Red
The only reason why these threads suck is because the only thing people do is post band/song titles. That's no fun. If those band/song titles would generate music discussion on a consistent basis then I would like these threads a lot not.

Anyway...

NP: Nothing by No One. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 2:02 am

Well, not listening to right now (I'm at work) but I've had the song "Crosstown Woman" by Blackstone Cherry stuck in my head all day. I know they are a lame pseudo-retro band; but it's stuck in my head, nothing I can do about it, so there you are. It's better than my boss who has had "It's a Small World After All" (the Disney tune) stuck in his head for years. ....."got me a crosstown woman....." At least I'm not singing, humming or whisltling it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:56 am

Suicidal Tendencies - "Trip At The Brain"
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:39 am

Robin Trower-Day Of The Eagle....what a riff!!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:39 pm

There's already a thread very similar to this one, which would also be a lot more informative, if people wouldn't just listing what are/were they listening to that day, but at least with one sentence about the music Smile

NP: Leather Nunn - Driving Me Wild
Personally one of the top 5 heavy metal albums for me! Although this is one of the four bonus tracks which appear on the CD version and are maybe even better than the original songs Smile A must have!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:14 pm

sovdat wrote:
There's already a thread very similar to this one, which would also be a lot more informative, if people wouldn't just listing what are/were they listening to that day, but at least with one sentence about the music Smile

True but that is getting abused too.

I think the Collectors thread should be done differently, how about when you add a new item, say something about it, anything no matter how trivial you think it maybe ? and no more adding CD-rs and items that you HAVE ordered or downloads (not referring to this site as much, but it goes on in other places and ruin the threads)

WASP - Goodbye America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:56 pm

Nevermore - Timothy Leary
Back to top Go down
Wicked Rick
Metal novice
Metal novice
Wicked Rick

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:25 pm

Mental Messiah - Seven Witches
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 am

Rock N Roll Singer - AC/DC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:14 am

Storm Winds - Shadows Fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 2:07 am

Absu-Pillars of Mercy
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 3:59 pm

Opeth - The Drapery Falls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:37 pm

Gorguts-Nostalgia
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:34 pm

Fury of the Wild - Hammerfall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Sacrifice Unto Sebek - Nile
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 2:19 pm

Meliah Rage - Curse - from Deep And Dreamless Sleep

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 4:35 pm

The Lord Weird Slough Feg-The Great Ice Wars
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 1:48 pm

Where Strides The Bohemoth by Matsodon.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:06 pm

Hyades - Wops Still Thrash

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song are you currently listening to?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next