Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*freaks out*

Go down 
+3
DeathCult
ultmetal
Chairman_Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:18 am

Okay, so I remember about 2 years ago my brother recommended I get into Porcupine Tree and the first CD I bought happened to be this little weird ass radio promo. It was used for 5.99 and I confused the artwork with their In Abenstia album, and was actually a bit annoyed when it turned out to only be a weird radio promo.

*freaks out* 51s53vcgo%2BL._SL500_AA240_

I was listening to Opeth's Damnation album today, and a track from that album happened to be on it, so on a whim I looked for it and looked on Amazon and its worth $300 Neutral

[url="http://www.amazon.com/Futile-Porcupine-Tree/dp/B0013097QY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1225170258&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Futile: Porcupine Tree: Music[/url]
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:07 am

No CD is worth $300.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 am

ultmetal wrote:
No CD is worth $300.

To smart people anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 am

Cha-CHING! Time to put that disc on eBay and unload it on some sucker!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:29 am

Burn me one before you sell it...

Is it PORCUPINE TREE playing an OPETH song, or is it the OPETH version?
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Its just the Opeth version, seems a bit weird.

I don't plan to sell it, Its worth much more to me then to have a really cool rare item then to sell it and immediatley waste it on something less intimate like bills or filling up my gas tank.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:39 pm

When I was teaching high school a couple of years ago one of the other teachers and myself had a discussion about Rush. This led to him burning a few discs of Porcupine Tree for me. I gave em a few spins and it just never clicked I guess. Cool find for you though, Chairman! Peace.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:19 pm

the sentinel wrote:
When I was teaching high school a couple of years ago one of the other teachers and myself had a discussion about Rush. This led to him burning a few discs of Porcupine Tree for me. I gave em a few spins and it just never clicked I guess. Cool find for you though, Chairman! Peace.

Which CDs were they? Their last 3 are a bit more metal then what came before.
Back to top Go down

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Amazon sellers are retards. Never go by their prices.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Amazon sellers are retards. Never go by their prices.

I can't find it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Which CDs were they? Their last 3 are a bit more metal then what came before.

I will have to see if I still have them. They were cdr's, not store bought, though. I will let you know tomorrow. Peace.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Its just the Opeth version, seems a bit weird.

I don't plan to sell it, Its worth much more to me then to have a really cool rare item then to sell it and immediatley waste it on something less intimate like bills or filling up my gas tank.

very true lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Freaky man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*freaks out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *freaks out*   *freaks out* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*freaks out*
Page 1 of 1