Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a regular radio station...

Go down 
+21
sam
EvyMetal
metalmaniac122
Hamer12
Wargod
SAHB Healer
metalinmyveins
Tall Tyrion
XYZ
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
manny
Fat Freddy
Shiney
Leatherface
the sentinel
Schbopo
Addy
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
mc666
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:19 pm

Fargo, ND I usually listen to 107.9 The Fox which plays classic rock, 101.9 everything rocks which plays some classic rock and 80's hair metal, Q98 which plays more modern rock and modern metal.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:44 pm

710 KEEL. Talk & news. All the music stations here are country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Quote :
All the music stations here are country.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm

The radio here in Ireland is just lame
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

There's always 95.5 KLOS, I listen to that mainly at work when it get's busy. I'm a regular contributor to friday night's "Theme Of Consciousness", an all request broadcast.

I think there's a new station out of San Diego, 105.3?? that plays a lot of hard rock, and metal stuff. I haven't listened yet, because I hardly listen to the radio.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm

radio sucks here, rap, country, or altrock...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Pittsburgh radio has got to be the worst around. The #1 station (102.5 WDVE) is just downright awful (but if you love the same old classic rock over and over,then you're in luck!). Then we have country,the "new rock/alternative" (pretty explanatory),etc. I avoid it at all cost.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Radio?

The only time I listen to radio is for sporting events.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:16 am

I listen to Sean Hannity and Glen Beck on 1210 AM and I listen to classic rock on 102.9 WMGK here in Philly...

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:14 pm

I don't bother with radio stations at all. I dropped XM Radio and local stations' playlists don't interest me. I'm pretty much against radio at this point, it's extremely annoying. I'd rather pick 'n' play my own music without commercials. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a regular radio station...   Do you have a regular radio station... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a regular radio station...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2