Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bitter End - Climate of Fear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Bitter End - Climate of Fear Empty
PostSubject: Bitter End - Climate of Fear   Bitter End - Climate of Fear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 am

Anyone heard of these guys? A new-ish co-worker heard that I'm into "heavy music" and handed me this cd to check out. I never heard of them before, but it sounds pretty cool, although at the moment, I'm listening to it at low volume for the sake of other employees. Their myspace page lists them as hardcore/metal/punk. I'm not sure I'm hearing the "punk" as much as the hardcore, shouted vocals and the thrashy music. I'll definately be making a copy of this cd for additional spins at proper volumes levels (aka LOUD)

Anyone else?

http://www.myspace.com/bitterend

PS According to BNR Metal.com, there was a early/mid 90's thrash band named Bitter End too. This is not them.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Bitter End - Climate of Fear   Bitter End - Climate of Fear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:26 pm

I was thinking this thread was going to be about the thrash band from the early 90s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bitter End - Climate of Fear   Bitter End - Climate of Fear Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I was thinking this thread was going to be about the thrash band from the early 90s.

Nope, sorry to dissappoint ya. I'd never heard of the band, so when the guy handed me the cd, I put it in the boom box, then immediatly went to BNRmetal to see what I could find. I saw that there was a Bitter End thrash band, but these guys we not them. This Bitter End cd was released in '07.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitter End - Climate of Fear   Bitter End - Climate of Fear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bitter End - Climate of Fear
Page 1 of 1