Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...

Go down 
+10
DeathCult
sam
XYZ
spiritoradio
Thrasher73
scottmitchell74
the sentinel
mc666
Stender
ultmetal
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:27 am

Worked chest with ScottMitchell74 yesterday. It was cool to meet him after having known him from the boards all these years.

Good chest workout.

Bench
12 x 45lbs. (warm up)
12 x 135lbs. (warm up)
12 x 225lbs.
5 x 315lbs.
1 x 365lbs.
12 x 225lbs.

Incline dumbbell
12 x 90lbs
12 x 100lbs
10 x 115lbs.

Decline bench
12 x 225lbs.
20 x 185lbs.
35 x 136lbs.

3 minute non-stop dumbbell fly with 10lbs dumbbell

3 minutes of throwing & catching the heavy medicine ball

3 minutes of bouncing & catching the heavy medicine ball

Suicides.
Maximum of 12 reps ea. starting at 100lbs and working up 20lbs. to 280lbs. on the flat bench machine

My daughter worked out with us too. Yesterday was her birthday. Strongest 15 year old I know. She benches 135lbs. :benchpress:

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:42 am

Holy.....your daughter lifts more then me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only squeeze out 3 sets of 30 rep 115lbs!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 am

i heard that Ult's daughter can outbench scottmitchell74 by about 50lbs.

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:39 am

mc666 wrote:
i heard that Ult's daughter can outbench scottmitchell74 by about 50lbs.

I believe it, in fact, I'll lay some cash on that.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Ult, 365! Nice! I am still at 305. I like how you pyramid back after your "max" set. I do that sometimes. It's nice to see someone else who does a full chest workout, not just flat and call it a day. Scott and Scott have inspired me!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:53 am

It was cool to meet Ult and his daughter. Suffice it to say, I was not benching what Ult benched. Very Happy But it was great training. Ult's daughter is indeed the strongest teenager I've met.

Ult was the first person I've ever met online and I'm still alive, so I might give it another try. My wife thought it was weird, and wondered if she would ever see me alive again!! Laughing very hard I think she thinks this is all made up. I've just been sitting in front of the computer for years typing "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy......."
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:20 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
It was cool to meet Ult and his daughter. Suffice it to say, I was not benching what Ult benched. Very Happy But it was great training. Ult's daughter is indeed the strongest teenager I've met.

Ult was the first person I've ever met online and I'm still alive, so I might give it another try. My wife thought it was weird, and wondered if she would ever see me alive again!! Laughing very hard I think she thinks this is all made up. I've just been sitting in front of the computer for years typing "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy......."

That's cool. My friends and family thought it was a little weird when I told them I am going to Vegas next July for a Heart of Metal convention. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:37 pm

What exactly is "worked chest" code for, again? surprised
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... 37951:

Razz
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:44 pm

the sentinel wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

That's cool. My friends and family thought it was a little weird when I told them I am going to Vegas next July for a Heart of Metal convention. Very Happy

My dad was the exact opposite, he was like: What?!? Heart of metal convention!!!...can I come?!?!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Quote :

Don't pretend you've not "worked chest" before! The more sweaty guys the better!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 pm

I imagine that it looked like this:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:05 pm

I really need to work out again. All this talk is making me remember the days when I played high school football. I used to be able to squat 500lbs. Now I only squat 230, and that's only when I'm in the John.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:24 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

I found a picture of scott

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Body

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:42 am

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:18 am

I wish! Of course I'm sure 'ol Ronnie Coleman is not all natural. It takes more than eating protein and working out a couple hours a day to look like that.

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Mimnaugh4

Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:51 am

that's just overkill right there.

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:54 am

Steroids, his junk is probably roughly the size and shape of an anemic peanut. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:55 am

mc666 wrote:

Then who are these guys?

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... OverkillBand
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Then who are these guys?

Fall Out Boy

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Fall out boy got cool? When?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:07 pm

mc666 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Then who are these guys?

Fall Out Boy

Wow, they look nothing like the pic on my t-shirt that I got at Hot Topic. Must be some Photoshop magic.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:21 am

Fall Out Boy ???????????

what fell out and from where ?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Ult was the first person I've ever met online and I'm still alive, so I might give it another try.

You can come hang out with me and my friends outside 7/11. Singh's a nice guy too, the guy that works behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Steroids, his junk is probably roughly the size and shape of an anemic peanut. Laughing very hard

"Ain't nothin' but a peanut!" is actually one of Ronnie Coleman's quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...   Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worked chest with scottmitchell74 yesterday...
Page 1 of 1