Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you transport yourself from place to place?

Go down 
+21
ultmetal
XYZ
Stender
nevermore
Leatherface
rattpoison
Mortuary
MoonChild
SAHB Healer
the sentinel
EvyMetal
tohostudios
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
mc666
Thrasher73
Required Fields
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you transport yourself?
Car?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 24 ]
Truck?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Bike?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Motorcycle?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Feetsies?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Other?
How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:21 am

Car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:34 am

I teleport.

Ok not really I ride my motorcycle 95% of the time use the wifes car or my gas sucking F350 the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Car
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
I chose "car" b/c Tauntaun wasn't on the list. Very Happy

Tauntaun? scratch

co'mon toho...star wars? empire strikes back? ice planet Hoth?

sometimes man...I swear. Very Happy

I mostly walk, skate it, or hitch a ride when I need to go somewheres.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:47 pm

2007 Ford Focus. 35 miles per gallon baby.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Mustang! 🤘

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:03 am

Nissan Frontier or Sentra for me. 30 mile commute (one way) to work is getting old and costly, thinking of a motorcycle again but with winter coming that doesn't sound so appealing.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:56 pm

gas guzzling Dodge 1500
or
gas guzzling 4WD Jeep

I live 30 miles from where I work= angry (gas)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Car for sure. In the future I want to have a motorcycle once I can afford one and learn to ride. My next vehicle I plan on having is a truck, because the first decade of my driving was taken up by a car. Besides, I'm a freakin' Texan! I have a cowboy hat so I need to complete the ensamble (Texas spelling).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 pm

I have a beater Dodge spirit to get back n forth to work with when not using my Harley. I drive a Freightliner tractor-trailer combination at work. Do alot of mountain biking and the ol' lady has a Camry, that I rarely drive.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:45 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I chose "car" b/c Tauntaun wasn't on the list. Very Happy

HERO laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you transport yourself from place to place?   How do you transport yourself from place to place? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you transport yourself from place to place?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2