Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I found something worse than the Ram's play.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Empty
PostSubject: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix081prSiNc&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:47 am

DenimAndLeather wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix081prSiNc&feature=related

There is absolutely no innuendo in that song. If I were LA I would have kicked them out as well. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Chesse, like wine, gets better with age. I just had a total Breakfast Club moment.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:20 pm

I can't get to YouTube from work but that has to be a link to something really awful to be worse than the Rams' play.

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I can't get to YouTube from work but that has to be a link to something really awful to be worse than the Rams' play.

Here's some screenshots. You're gonna be proud of this when you get home. Smile

I found something worse than the Ram's play..... 1
I found something worse than the Ram's play..... 2

I found something worse than the Ram's play..... 3

I found something worse than the Ram's play..... 4
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:07 pm

I can still sing The Super Bowl Shuffle word-for-word!! cheers (And doing so in class got me corporal punishment in 6th grade!)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm

I was right, it was awful.

I did enjoy seeing the big hair cheerleaders though.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:25 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:13 am

By Andy Behrens

http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_fantasy_experts__5/ept_sports_fantasy_experts-749258179-1222198759.jpg?ymontDADz0sF5t_f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found something worse than the Ram's play.....   I found something worse than the Ram's play..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found something worse than the Ram's play.....
Page 1 of 1