Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name the next Ultimatum CD...

Go down 
+28
sovdat
Chairman_Smith
candlemass
sam
journeyman
ultrametal
nevermore
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
GrandNational
novellahub
ThrashedOutCobra33
Mglaffas81
Hamer12
metalinmyveins
powermacho
Schbopo
Troublezone
Metal Misfit
brontotex
thejokeriv
James B.
EvyMetal
scottmitchell74
kmorg
Fat Freddy
manny
ultmetal
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:44 am

Booooooooooooo!

(Sorry... it's not a bad title, actually, I was just hoping for a last minute end run for "Music From Our Elders")

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Leave it to the wonderful world of Eyesore's mind.

I am 100% behind Lex Metali. I think it is the best and most interesting and, most importantly, untrendy and thought-provoking, name that anyone in this thread had come up with.

Leave it to your HOM-ies!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:33 am

If LEX METALI translates to "Metal Is Law," then maybe you guys oughta think about adding a cover of Helloween's "Heavy Metal (Is The Law)" to the album!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Lex Metali is cool. Then you can cover Sodom's "Lex Vesica" Razz

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm

kmorg wrote:
Lex Metali is cool. Then you can cover Sodom's "Lex Vesica" Razz

Funny. Rob and I joked about that on the way home from the studio Tuesday. Actually, that would be a cool song to cover too. 🤘

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:52 pm

We're now discussing changing it slightly to LEX METALIS. Flows better and since Metali or Metalis are made up words anyhow, it really doesn't matter. LOL!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:08 pm

wondering here a bit surprised

If Rex did the cover art, would it be Rex Lex Metali(s) ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah, get Rex to do the art. It's not like you have to pay him upfront or anything. just kidding
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm

LOL OUCH!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Yeah, get Rex to do the art. It's not like you have to pay him upfront or anything. just kidding

OH SNAP! whip

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 am

ultmetal wrote:
We're now discussing changing it slightly to LEX METALIS. Flows better and since Metali or Metalis are made up words anyhow, it really doesn't matter. LOL!
Makes sense. I know a band has a song called "Lex Talionis" (or Talonis). Do I still get royalties?
Back to top Go down
RevBilly6207
Metal novice
Metal novice
RevBilly6207

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 pm

The green album
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/once_dead
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Just curious, did you guys send Eyesore a free copy of the album for coming up with the title?

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Just curious, did you guys send Eyesore a free copy of the album for coming up with the title?

What ever happened to Eyesore, I haven;t seen him in a while?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 pm

I need to find that guy, and no, we did not send him a free copy. Unfortunately we didn't even get free copies of this one. We had to purchase our own copies.

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I need to find that guy

ken@shocktotem.com
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:51 pm

thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Name the next Ultimatum CD...   Name the next Ultimatum CD... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name the next Ultimatum CD...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6