Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!

Go down 
+6
sam
TheGooch
Rex
thejokeriv
ThrashedOutCobra33
ultmetal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:36 am

TheGooch wrote:
machine head are awesome live. i have seen them support metallica last year and they nearly stole metallicas thunder

I saw Machine Head in support of Megadeth on the Cryptic Writings tour. They were pretty good. At that point it was somewhat cool to hate Megadeth, so Machine Head had a lot of fans there.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:58 am

ultmetal wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
machine head are awesome live. i have seen them support metallica last year and they nearly stole metallicas thunder

I saw Machine Head in support of Megadeth on the Cryptic Writings tour. They were pretty good. At that point it was somewhat cool to hate Megadeth, so Machine Head had a lot of fans there.

They are hotly tipped for big things in the future so everyone says
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Got my tickets yesturday. Also get a copy of the album and a free download of the show as well. Not too bad! More bands should start doing things like this with ticket prices being as much as they are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Got my tickets yesturday. Also get a copy of the album and a free download of the show as well. Not too bad! More bands should start doing things like this with ticket prices being as much as they are

I just got mine today with the cd,live show download package for the first date on the tour 🤘.
This will be my first time to see Metallica 🤘 . I agree that more bands should do this as it makes the crazy ticket prices much more palatable.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:39 pm

This will also be my first time seeing metallica and machine head i couldnt care less about the sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:45 pm

We got Down and the Sword
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:58 pm

they are playing the whole of the new album and some rare stuff at the london show but i now have transport issues so i dont know if i will be able to go

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:57 am

Just got mine for Jan 15th - got them through a "radio presale" using a code. It's center stage, so decent seats (100 level)
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:13 pm

No. i have two tickets to see metallica but no way to get there and the concert is in two days. the guy i was going with has to take his wife to the hospital so he pulled out on me. ahhhhh i cant drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!   METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METALLICA TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2