Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite breakfast cereal

Go down 
+15
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal Misfit
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
Stender
DeathCult
tohostudios
mc666
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Troublezone
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:01 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sure do. I loved all 4 of those cereals as a kid. As an adult, eh, not so much.

Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Fruit_Brute_cereal_box_-_280x398

Hahaha, MG71 to the rescue!!
Betcha those "Monster Playmates" figurines advertised on the box are probably worth a fortune now. Hell, the box itself is probably a collector's item to somebody.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am

That still exists, it's just called something different now. Kablam or something. Frightening clown on teh box.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:44 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Boo Berry

Do they still make that? I've seen Count Chocula and Frank N Berry, but I don't recall seeing Boo Berry on the shelves anymore.

Does anyone remember the short lived fourth member of the Monster Cereal family, "Fruit Brute?"

Nope

I was too young to have eaten Fruit Brute, but yes, Booberry is still around. Count Chocula is everywhere, but the Berry Monsters are usually tougher to find. Though *usually* if you see one, you'll see the other. Wal-Mart carries them both.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sure do. I loved all 4 of those cereals as a kid. As an adult, eh, not so much.

Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Fruit_Brute_cereal_box_-_280x398

Let us not forget Fruit Brute's late 80s replacement...

Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Yummy_mummy

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
That still exists, it's just called
something different now. Kablam or something. Frightening clown on teh
box.

Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Kaboom

Yeah, this is pretty much the same as Brute & Mummy. Though I've never seen it in any stores outside of the 80s but it's still being sold SOMEWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:02 pm

I must've missed out on Yummy Mummy.

How bout some of the grand old cartoon-show-spinoff cereals of yore? I remember buying "The Real Ghostbusters" cereal once back in the 80s. It actually turned the milk GREEN!! Nasty lookin but oooohhhh so tasty...

I also remember a "Pac-Man" cereal which my video-game-hatin' Mom refused to buy for me back in the day. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I must've missed out on Yummy Mummy.

How bout some of the grand old cartoon-show-spinoff cereals of yore? I remember buying "The Real Ghostbusters" cereal once back in the 80s. It actually turned the milk GREEN!! Nasty lookin but oooohhhh so tasty...

I also remember a "Pac-Man" cereal which my video-game-hatin' Mom refused to buy for me back in the day. Sad

I remember the Star Wars C-3PO cereal. It tasted like regular Cap'n Crunch if I remember correctly and was shaped like 2 cheerios fused together. What that shape had to do with Star Wars is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Perhaps these will refresh your memory!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/from-the-other-blog-cereals-from-beyond/

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/cereals-from-beyond-2/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Perhaps these will refresh your memory!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/from-the-other-blog-cereals-from-beyond/

[url=http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/cereals-from-beyond-2/
http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com/2007/04/09/cereals-from-beyond-2/[/quote[/url]]

Nice job. I'm pretty sure I've sample almost all of those cereals listed at some point during my youth. MMMMMMmmmmmmm Dinky Donuts!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Laughing very hard

Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Ojs

Awesome blog work there Metal Misfit! I thought I was the only one who remembered OJ's!! My brother and I used to crack up at the commercials for this stuff. It showed the cartoon cowboy "herding" a bunch of oranges into a corral and he said something like "It's all the Vitamin C in'em that makes these critters so dern frisky" or words to that effect. If memory serves, we got such a sugar rush from this stuff that my Mom had to peel us off the ceiling after we ate it!!

I remember the "Morning Funnies" cereal with the comic strips on the box too. Fun stuff!!

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Lucky Charms. I also like Cheerios alot.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Quote :
Blueberry Frosted Mini Wheats.

I have the booty. Twisted Evil

Tomorrow I will experience this heightened level of breakfast..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I'm curious to know wether or not your poo will be blue. Will you please let me know?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Quote :
Blueberry Frosted Mini Wheats.

I have the booty. Twisted Evil

I forget how much they were; my eyes just bugged out when I saw it. I thought the strawberry version was decent but the blueberry was great IMO.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:38 pm

The trifecta of Raisin Bran, Lucky Charms, and Apple Jacks are all still eaten to this day. As a kid I hated cherrios, with a passion. Only Special K would have been worse in my eyes. Today I actually like cherrios.

My mom still laughs about all the bad cereal she ended up eating because my brother and I only wanted it for the prizes inside.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 pm

This mini-wheats was a success. Definitely my favorite along with the vanilla kind. Sweet colour.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:41 pm

You know what's kind of an underrated cereal? The Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. Sometimes I think they're better than the Honey Nut cheerios, though I guess it's hard to compare. I know Apple Jacks are sort of the same thing in some ways, but I might even prefer them to those.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Hm, Golden Grams, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Mortuary wrote:
Hm, Golden Grams, possibly.

Haven't had those in awhile. Smile
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Total Raisin Bran in the morning and a snack cereal at night like Honey Nut Cheerios or Cap'n Crunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite breakfast cereal   Favorite breakfast cereal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite breakfast cereal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2