Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

analog guitar pedals? where can I find one? Empty
PostSubject: analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?   analog guitar pedals? where can I find one? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 pm

I have heard that analog pedals are way better than digital pedals.

For example a boss chorus ce-2 is an analog pedal, but its new version the ce-5 is an digital pedal.

So what can you tell me about digital and analog pedals?

and what CHORUS PEDAL should I buy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?   analog guitar pedals? where can I find one? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 pm

I did a google search for analog guitar pedals...lots to choose from:

Analog Guitar Pedals
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?   analog guitar pedals? where can I find one? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 am

check out online music retailers they often carry every type of pedal by big companys like boss although keep in mind analog is more pricey than digital and with chorus digital is often more versitile and really dosent sound that diffrent form analog unless you've never played digtal

anyways my reccmondations would be:

Analog: Electro Harmonix Small Clone: a good pedal with a classic sound but limited considering it only has one knob

Digtal: Boss CE-5: a great durable pedal with a huge range of sounds due to boss' cram-as-much-stuff-in-one philoshpy really good if you use alot of chorus in alot of diffrent ways

but I'd do some research see what appeals to you
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?   analog guitar pedals? where can I find one? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Chriss Oliva, used a Boss chorus pedal, It was an analog pedal. I think it was an Bodd CE-2 or something like that.

I know that these days Boss produced only digital pedals. But they are way better than DIGITHECH. Digitech have a very ugly sound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?   analog guitar pedals? where can I find one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

analog guitar pedals? where can I find one?
Page 1 of 1