Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ

Go down 
+2
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Empty
PostSubject: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 am

08/29/2008 - 08/31/2008
Rock & Roll Collectibles Show

Wildwoods Convention Center - Fri: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m., Sat: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. The greatest collection of Rock 'n Roll memorabilia for sale under one roof featuring over 100 vendors of albums,CD's, Rock 'n Roll memorabilia, Collectibles, T-Shirts, 45"s, and more. Special appearance by Peter Tork formerly of "The Monkees" from 2:00 - 4:00 pm Sat. (his band "Shoes Suede Blue" will perform a FREE concert at 8 p.m.) for autograph signing ($10 autograph fee). Sunday special appearance by Butch Patrick-"Eddie Munster' from 1:30 - 3 p.m. ($5 for photos) For addt'l info 1-856.438.5259.

This should also mention "Special Appearance of MetalGuy71 of the legendary Heart of Metal Message Boards". Oh well. Anyway, I've gone to this expo numerous times over the years and always come out with a stack of cheap cd's. They haven't had this for the past 2 years, so I'm hoping they have a decent turn-out of vendors. Just thought I pass along the info if anyone is interested and going to be near the Jersey shore this Labor Day Weekend. Who wouldn't want to see a former Monkee and a Munster under one roof!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey, Ill be there, I go every year, maybe Ill see ya. Ill bring my asshat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 pm

If MG is going to be there, you better take your WienerHat just to be on the safe side, DC.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Thats a good point. Oh yeah and a bat.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm

One of you bastichs better be takin' Shiney's wish list.... angry As
I have no leave time left for such events and hullabaloo...

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 pm

I gotcha covered, shame you couldnt come to it though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:11 am

Shiney wrote:
One of you bastichs better be takin' Shiney's wish list.... angry As
I have no leave time left for such events and hullabaloo...

You got a wish list or should I just scan the dollar boxes for unknown glam bands?

DC, look for me that Saturday. I'll be the miserable looking guy in the black t-shirt pushing around crying twins in a gigantic stroller.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Buy me stuff guys
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Buy me stuff guys

I will be sure to use that excuse for my wife when I walk out with a stack of plastic. "They're not for me, honey. Some guys I don't know and never met asked me to pick up a few things for them. I only got 2 cd's for myself". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
Buy me stuff guys

I will be sure to use that excuse for my wife when I walk out with a stack of plastic. "They're not for me, honey. Some guys I don't know and never met asked me to pick up a few things for them. I only got 2 cd's for myself". Very Happy

Sounds like a good excuse to me Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 am

Reminder bump. This Labor Day Weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Already? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 pm

"You got a wish list or should I just scan the dollar boxes for unknown glam bands?"- MetalGuy

That'd probably work best Very Happy

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:03 pm

100 vendors my ass, more like 8.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 am

Mortuary wrote:

Yea, that thing was lame, lame, LAME!! I still managed to find a few cd's, but overall it sucked. Big time. On a positive note, I did get to meet Death Cult and his girlfriend face-to-face. Unfortunately, now that he knows what I look like, in the event I decide to persue a career as a mob hitman or something equally unsavory, he will have to be "silenced" for security reasons. Sorry buddy. Here's hoping I stay on the straight-and-narrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 am

Well now you're not such an enigma. At least someone has witnessed that you do indeed have a face.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 am

spectrefate wrote:
Well now you're not such an enigma. At least someone has witnessed that you do indeed have a face.

2 of 'em actually. I comb my hair over the second one protruding from the back of my neck. DC couldn't see that one.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Mortuary wrote:

On a positive note, I did get to meet Death Cult and his girlfriend face-to-face..

Yeah, it was nice meeting you too. Razz
By the way, I loved the Jäger shirt, I have a Jäger hoodie.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Mortuary wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Mortuary wrote:

On a positive note, I did get to meet Death Cult and his girlfriend face-to-face..

Yeah, it was nice meeting you too. Razz
By the way, I loved the Jäger shirt, I have a Jäger hoodie.

Wait a sec? Mortuary= DeathCult's girlfriend? I had no idea. I gathered from other posts that Mortuary was female, but I never made the connection and I don't recall it being mentioning it at the expo. Sorry about that.

The Jager shirt was from my brother-in-law. He's a bartender and hooks me up with free swag from time to time. I used to love that stuff back in the day, but haven't had it in awhile. Got me into too much trouble. drunken
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Hah, it's cool. Jäger is awesome.
SO, how was that Craft show?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 pm

Mortuary wrote:
Hah, it's cool. Jäger is awesome.
SO, how was that Craft show?

Are you kidding me? I wasn't paying $3 bucks to go in there and look at some stinkin' hand-made sock monkeys. I waited outside for the wife.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:20 pm

You loser, we couldve gone and gotten a drink.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

2 of 'em actually. I comb my hair over the second one protruding from the back of my neck. DC couldn't see that one.

What hair? Your afro avatar was all a LIE! Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ 37951:

By the way, what did you end up buying from that immensely dissappointing hell hole?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:28 am

DeathCult wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

What hair? Your afro avatar was all a LIE! Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ 37951:

By the way, what did you end up buying from that immensely dissappointing hell hole?

I got 3 cd's.

Alice Cooper - Schools Out
Pink Floyd - Echoes (best of)
Rory Gallagher - Essential Collection

I really had to dig around through some crap before I found those though. I was so looking forward to that expo and, boy, what a dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am

DeathCult wrote:
You loser, we couldve gone and gotten a drink.

Nah, she came out and left the babies with me. I had to play the role of "Good Dad". And the twins still can't handle their liquor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ   Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock n Roll Expo in Wildwood NJ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next