Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Empty
PostSubject: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Hello guys and gals. A couple of surprises. After about a year of working with Letter 7, I have decided to step down from the group. The last month has brought about new and exciting changes as God is moving again in the metal music scene for us Christians here in the greater Phoenix area. Know that Jeff Evans and I are still very good friends and he has helped me be a better guitarist while sharing the axe with him. Please continue to keep Letter 7 in your prayers as I pray and wish them great success in the future.

TYKKÜS is being dusted off after about a year of being out of circulation. The good Lord has been opening some doors and much to our surprise...here we are. It's not the same line up from 2007 as we are still making adjustments and knocking off the rust. What we have heard as we have played is exciting. We're still holding on to that 80's metal vibe ala Hammerfall, Judas Priest, or Dokken.

Anyway enjoy the "teaser" by clicking on the links provided. The first lead is done by me, and Justin Frear is finishing up the solo section. You can tell our two styles to a "T" which adds to the color indeed.
Keep us in your prayers CMR members as TYKKÜS picks up and forges ahead in the Lord and His plans. If you're a MySpace member, stop by and say hi.

God Bless,
Dale

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34234979

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19549456&MyToken=968121e7-757f-417d-8761-350361ece0b1

TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Tykkus2008
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Harmonic pullin' double-duty? Hopefully THAT will keep him outta trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 pm

On the other hand, I bet he would LOVE to be in "Trouble".
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Good news.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Tykkus rocks!! 🤘

Glad to see you doods together again. Mow maybe we'll get some proper recordings with Will V.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:32 am

Love the EP.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:19 am

Cool.Tykkus are great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 am

hail, tykkus! i want tykkus with jeff,hehehe....
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:08 pm

will justin still be with ultimatum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!   TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TYKKÜS uploaded a new track. It's a teaser!
Page 1 of 1