Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Empty
PostSubject: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_dBns0i2vw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Packer fans are just a little worse then Viking fans. More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) 288219
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:13 pm

That scenario plays out yearly all across Chesseland. I almost feel slight pity that these people have absolutely NO LIVES whatsoever. Really and truly wastes of sperm.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm

I'm a Favre fan, not a Packer fan. Those people need a clue!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
That scenario plays out yearly all across Chesseland. I almost feel slight pity that these people have absolutely NO LIVES whatsoever. Really and truly wastes of sperm.

In my case Minnesota sperm too. Doubly tragic. Seriously though, those were obviously fake Packer fans. You'll never see Packer fans with a toilet that clean Smile
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:42 am

I've never really been a big fan of the Packers, but I'll root for them. However, the Packers f***** themselves royally with this whole Brett Favre thing. Sad, but at least it gives Vikings and Bears fans something to enjoy. Draw some attention away from the complete lack of talent at both teams QB positions. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 am

xyz wrote:
I've never really been a big fan of the Packers, but I'll root for them. However, the Packers f***** themselves royally with this whole Brett Favre thing. Sad, but at least it gives Vikings and Bears fans something to enjoy. Draw some attention away from the complete lack of talent at both teams QB positions. lol!

And what talent do the Pack have at qb? A guy with 0 starts and two injuries?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
xyz wrote:

And what talent do the Pack have at qb? A guy with 0 starts and two injuries?

Cris Carter seems to think Rogers has talent, but what does he know. All he does is catch touchdowns. Laughing
More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Buddyryan If your the fan I think you are, I'm sure you'll get it.

But in Jackson's cases, he needs to step up as a QB and not throw 2 picks in 7 on 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Quote :
Cris Carter seems to think Rogers has talent,

So?

He has more injuries than starts.

That's not a good sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:40 pm

Quote :
But in Jackson's cases, he needs to step up as a QB and not throw 2 picks in 7 on 7.

If they weren't talking about bert favor coming here, this wouldn't even be news.

Did you know? I stole these quotes from another board:
Quote :

No, two picks in seven-on-sevens isn't good. In fact, Brett Favre was intercepted 5 times (thrice in seven-on-sevens) almost exactly two years ago ... The difference is that Brett Favre at the time was a 16 year veteran, 8x Pro Bowl selection, and 3x NFL MVP.

Quote :
By the way, a very quick search of "seven on seven" interceptions in NFL training camps (so far) includes Jeff Garcia, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo, Matt Schaub, Vince Young, and-my personal favorite-one by Troy Smith to the Ravens' secondary coach.

They are only talking about the jackson interceptions to further the Favor to vikes hype machine. It's your fault for buying into it though.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:15 pm

I don't hold out much hope for Aaron Rodgers at all. There has to be a reason why, 3 years ago, he went from possible number one over all pick to 24th. There is no doubt that Cris Carter is a better judge of talent than all of us b/c he played the game at every level (and to a hall of fame level, noless); but, remember where he is sitting when someone from NFL Live asks the question of "how does Rodgers look?"
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:06 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
They are only talking about the jackson interceptions to further the Favor to vikes hype machine. It's your fault for buying into it though.

I ain't buying into anything. The Vikings don't need Favre to when the Super Bowl. They can win with Jackson, but he needs to prove he can be a viable QB. Two INTs in 7 on 7 ain't gonna help his chances. Sure, reporters might say stuff about Jackson's INTs to hype Favre, but still, Jackson needs to not show signs of weakness and lack of judgement in the pocket. I'll give him the fact that the Vikings' pass D is very underratted, but by now he should have the system down after being in Minnesota for three years. Believe me when I say that I hope this kid develops and becomes a good QB. If he matures, that team is the unquestionable favorite for the Super Bowl. Plus, why do you need Favre when you have John David Booty, a pretty good college player. When things goes bad with Favre on the field, he goes into this gunslinger mentality where he throws a ball as hard as he can and hopes the receiver catches it and not the DB. Not a good thing.

On a side note, why isn't Carter in the Hall. Somethings wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 pm

My point was a lot of QBs throw ints in seven on sevens. It means nothing. Of course he has a lot to prove. You can say that about any young qb. My point was they aren't talking about any other qbs ints in practice. There is a reason for that.

Quote :
On a side note, why isn't Carter in the Hall. Somethings wrong.

Because sports reporters suck.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:14 pm

Hockey's better, fagz
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:19 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Hockey's better, fagz

It was good, until they just about eliminated hitting.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:26 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Hockey's better, fagz

Oh, ha ha. Good one. Please tells us another joke. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:37 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Hockey's better, fagz

It was good, until they just about eliminated hitting.

Not so much i nthe minors Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Quote :
Not so much i nthe minors

I don't nthe anything. i don't even know what it means.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:47 pm

The minor leagues, lots of fights there still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Quote :
nthe

What does this word mean?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 pm

In the, I just spaced in the wrong place. It happenes sometimes when I type fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 pm

I get it bro. We lost our minor league team after 10 yeras.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Damn, that sucks. If I didnt have the minor leagues, my blood lust would be insatiable.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 pm

So the Pack are willing to give Favre 25 million to stay home. Now, the Green Bay is really making a fool of themselves.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:22 pm

xyz wrote:

Cris Carter seems to think Rogers has talent, but what does he know. All he does is catch touchdowns. Laughing
More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Buddyryan If your the fan I think you are, I'm sure you'll get it.

Buddy Ball!

I think pack are going to have to part with farve sooner or later so you might as well do it now and get rodgers going. If the reports are accurate and Farve will have a lifetime role with the team if he stays away I would take that instead of come back for another season. I really dont see all the hoopla though - neither green bay or the vikings are going super bowling this year...

Alex

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)   More packer fan dorks.... (language warning) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More packer fan dorks.... (language warning)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next