Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOT FRAGILE

Go down 
+4
Velvet Creation
krokus
Wargod
Olafsto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Bought their CD "Scratch the surface" a while back after reading some very positive reviews.
Didn`t do all that much for me at once, but after a few spins i really started to dig it..
I had never heard of the band before, but it turns out they have been around since 1980.
Anyone else into them? And anyone know if their backcatalogue is availiable and worth buying?
They are not on Myspace but here`s a link to their website:
http://www.not-fragile.de/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 pm

I have it and I dig it!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:28 am

Good to see at least one fan...
Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 am

i don't think you should find some here....made of metal is great demo tape,also who dares wins is good and easy to find...lost in a dream and hard to be alive cds are very good but i don't know if are easy to find, the band used to sell them for 10-12 deutch marks in the past
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am

syrus wrote:
i don't think you should find some here....made of metal is great demo tape,also who dares wins is good and easy to find...lost in a dream and hard to be alive cds are very good but i don't know if are easy to find, the band used to sell them for 10-12 deutch marks in the past

You are wrong Syrus, i am a NOT FRAGILE fan. I have the following records by them:
Who dares wins on vinyl
Lost in a dram (with vinyl) mini lp
THE RETURN from 1995 on cd
21st CENTURY BALLROOM on cd
YESTERDAYS HEROES on cd
masters of metal (split with Z-IRON) on vinyl.
Great speed/heavy metal band.
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:08 am

Wow, I was just talking to a friend about this band a couple of weeks ago! I had never heard of them before and the other day I was browsing one of those mp3 blogs and I saw the cover of Hard to Be Alive, and I decided to check it out just for the heck of it.

I was blown away! Has any of you guys also heard that album? Are their other CDs in the same vein? Would any of you happen to have that album for trade/sale?

and... and... and.... insane
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 am

I have a CD by Not Fragile and like it well enough.

When I read the thread title though, I thought it would be about Bachman Turner Overdrive. Great song by them. Tesla recorded a smokin' cover of "Not Fragile" as well.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Not Fragile?...............well this is!

www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

Last edited by candlemass on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 pm

krokus wrote:
syrus wrote:

You are wrong Syrus, i am a NOT FRAGILE fan. I have the following records by them:
Who dares wins on vinyl
Lost in a dram (with vinyl) mini lp
THE RETURN from 1995 on cd
21st CENTURY BALLROOM on cd
YESTERDAYS HEROES on cd
masters of metal (split with Z-IRON) on vinyl.
Great speed/heavy metal band.

ha, i knew that you would love "the return"....still missing the best ones with ralf on guitar.....
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Funny I never thought anyone here knew who they were and I come across this 4 year old thread haha. I just bought a bunch of their cds. I got 21st Century Ballroom in the mail today and was wondering from those who have the cd is yours a black pressed cd instead of the usual silver? I haven't really seen too many black pressed cds so I was thinking maybe this was a bootleg.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Can't help with the CD info, but it's great to see someone finds out about the band. Lost In A Dream or Hard to be Alive (same album basically) are both great examples of speed metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOT FRAGILE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT FRAGILE   NOT FRAGILE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT FRAGILE
Page 1 of 1