Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspyre - When Time Fades...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Suspyre - When Time Fades... Empty
PostSubject: Suspyre - When Time Fades...   Suspyre - When Time Fades... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:01 pm

So Suspyre has a new album coming out soon, through Sensory. I can't wait for this bad boy. This band has two full-lenghts under their belt, and each one is fantastic! Great guys, too. Very cool.

http://www.myspace.com/suspyre

Anyway, there's a new song posted at that link. It's an unmastered version of "Possession," but it's killer! I also highly recommend listening to the song "Serpent I Am." Man, that song still gives me goose bumps. It's awesome!

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspyre - When Time Fades...   Suspyre - When Time Fades... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Is this their first on Sensory? Seems they were on Nightmare or something before but this should be a great fit from what i've heard. On my cdbaby want list.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Suspyre - When Time Fades...   Suspyre - When Time Fades... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Ken has been talking about this cd on another board and I too am stoked to get it when it comes out.

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Suspyre - When Time Fades...   Suspyre - When Time Fades... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:20 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Is this their first on Sensory? Seems they were on Nightmare or something before but this should be a great fit from what i've heard. On my cdbaby want list.
The Great Divide, their last album, was put out by Nightmare. The Silvery Image was self-released by the band, and just re-released with a bonus track last year (they sold out of the first run).

Great band. And Clay is a killer vocalist! You'd never think it by looking at him.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Suspyre - When Time Fades...   Suspyre - When Time Fades... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:01 pm

I'm really enjoying this album, definatly a suprise 2008 release. The saxaphone seems a little off in some places but in others works real well. Great vocalist who reminds me a LOT of Russel Allen over above average prog metal. I might need to check out the others.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspyre - When Time Fades...   Suspyre - When Time Fades... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspyre - When Time Fades...
Page 1 of 1