Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 am

I thought we discussed these guys before, but there's no thread. So here's one for their upcoming album. Anyone that digs Sensory Records-styled prog-metal and Sonata Arctica, check this band out. Words Untold & Dreams Unlived was in my top 10 in 2007.

Quote :
"Velatum", the first video from the Austrian symphonic melodic metal band SERENITY, can be viewed below. The clip was shot in early July with director Robert Geir.

"Velatum" comes off SERENITY's new album, "Fallen Sanctuary", which will be released via Napalm Records on the following dates:

August 27 - Finland
August 29 - Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg
September 1 - Rest of Europe
September 9 – USA/Canada

The CD was mixed by Jacob Hansen (RAUNCHY, INVOCATOR), who "has provided a state-of-the-art sound for SERENITY's brilliant new offerings," according to a press release.

"Fallen Sanctuary" track listing:

01. All Lights Reversed
02. Rust Of Coming Ages
03. Coldness Kills
04. To Stone She Turned
05. Fairytales
06. The Heartblood Symphony
07. Velatum
08. Derelict
09. Sheltered (By The Obscure)
10. Oceans Of Ruby
11. Journey's End (limited-edition bonus track)

SERENITY's debut album, entitled "Words Untold & Dreams Unlived", came out in April 2007.

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/serenitybandtyro.

Here's a few from Words Untold & Dreams Unlived:

Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:16 am

"Words Untold & Dreams Unlived" was an awesome album. The new clip sounds every bit as good, or better if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 am

Saw the new video over on my myspace site and it was killer, this is one band that gets better each release even though they have only 2!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Saw the new video over on my myspace site and it was killer, this is one band that gets better each release even though they have only 2!

Wargod48
They have like two early releases, but good luck finding them. I wish I could.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:11 pm

I was very impressed by the Words Untold & Dreams Unlived and will be getting this one when its available!! Its really what SA should be Smile

Alex

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Anyone who is into Kamelot and that sort of thing needs to get onto this band. They put 95% of the Symphonic bands out there to shame. It's just first class stuff, so good I wouldn't even call it cheesy.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Royal Hunt fans should enjoy these guys too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:56 am

Been listening to this album all day. It is fantastic! Just a great collection of killer songs. Easily one of the best albums I've heard all year. There's even death metal vocals! Female vocals, too. Just a bigger album all around.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:46 am

will have to check 'em out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary   Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1