Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Masquarade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Anyone listen to Evil Masquarade? Again another band I have seen cds of in stores but had no idea what they sounded like until today. They have vocalist Apollo Papathanasio from Firewind one of my new favorites. They have 3 albums out and I believe the fourth one is coming out soon. Apollo is not on their first 2 albums though, but they do sound pretty good. Check out their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/evilmasquerade
Back to top Go down

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:35 pm

$5 at CD Baby, at least one of their albums. They've been on my wants for years, but until a few weeks ago I hadn't heard much from them. They're very solid!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Yea I know about cd baby. I just ordered all the Manticora cds for $5 before I even bothered to look for this band. It was sold out anyway. If I come up with some other bands that I can get through cd baby i'll definetly pick this up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 pm

I have the first two Evil Masquerade CDs. Kinda spotty IMO. When they're good, they're really good but there seems to be a lot of filler.

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Yea I know about cd baby. I just ordered all the Manticora cds for $5 before I even bothered to look for this band. It was sold out anyway. If I come up with some other bands that I can get through cd baby i'll definetly pick this up.
Have you been reading the CD Baby thread? Lots of good info on the $5 CDs in there.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Yes sir I have Very Happy I never really found anything. But when I heard Manticora this morning I bought all the ones they had. I was first getting them from Sentinal Steel but went to cd baby cause I remembered seeing them in there. So I had to cancel most of my Sentinal Steel order. He was probably pissed cause he hasnt wrote me back yet haha.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I have the first two Evil Masquerade CDs. Kinda spotty IMO. When they're good, they're really good but there seems to be a lot of filler.

ditto that. I owned 2 of theirs and I thought they had their moments but for the most part it was nothing that special... the art is better than the cds...

Alex

Sponsored content

Evil Masquarade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Masquarade   Evil Masquarade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Masquarade
Page 1 of 1