Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJ French going off on stage (language warning)

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Lurideath
ultmetal
kmorg
9 posters
AuthorMessage

JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Empty
PostSubject: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Followed by The Price, maybe the best ballad ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2YnLCKZq14&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Now that's a band that needs to make a new album. TS rules. Always have.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:51 pm

One of my all time favorite songs!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Would love some NEW music from Twisted Sister.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 pm

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! Jay Jay French was right though. The 80's were about partying, having a good time. And I agree with Spectrefate, this band needs to record a new album because at this point I don't they can do any wrong.

Never heard of the DVD though. I am way out of the loop here. Has anyone seen the DVD he is talking about?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:55 pm

The Wacken DVD? Yes, I have it. It's a doulbe disc thing with audio on one side, and video on the other. Unfortunatly my version skips like heck on the DVD side, and the audio side won't play.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Agreed on all points
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:00 pm

I'd like to hear some new music as well. That Christmas album they did was kinda cool and fun around the holidays, but shouldn't be their swan song. They deserve better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:06 pm

kmorg wrote:
The Wacken DVD? Yes, I have it. It's a doulbe disc thing with audio on one side, and video on the other. Unfortunatly my version skips like heck on the DVD side, and the audio side won't play.

The concert is very awesome, but that's a weird disc. I just copied both sides onto a DVD and CD and stored the original away.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd like to hear some new music as well. That
Christmas album they did was kinda cool and fun around the holidays,
but shouldn't be their swan song. They deserve better than that.

Totally agree! New TS would be great!

And I agree with JJ about the 80's bands being a lot more fun. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm

The whole world agrees with him, even the new bands.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm

It would be cool to have a new TS record. The only one I dont have is the Christmas album. Maybe i'll pick it up one day when I see it cheap in a used bin. Otherwise its not a must have for me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Agreed. Ive always loved TS. Ive been waiting for a new album for years. I did enjoy STILL HUNGRY, but Idve preferred a new album, IMO Stay Hungry wouldve been fine remastered, didnt need to be re-recorded.

JJ makes some damn good points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:58 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd like to hear some new music as well. That Christmas album they did was kinda cool and fun around the holidays, but shouldn't be their swan song. They deserve better than that.

Absolutely. It's a fun album, but a novelty nonetheless. If they are going to finish up forever (at some stage!), then a final album of new material would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:14 pm

JJ backs it up too. Even the bands he has his "fingers" [bad joke] in, like Sevendust, are not the gloomy "whoa is me" crap. Speakin' of Fingers, there is a guitarist no one ever seems to bring up. He is on par with 90% of the hair metal players of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Ojeda is so underrated, IMO. That whole band is filled with talent. I'm glad they were never content with being the "We're Not Gonna Take It" band for their whole career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJ French going off on stage (language warning)   JJ French going off on stage (language warning) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ French going off on stage (language warning)
Page 1 of 1