Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you re-buy Cd's If....

Go down 
+7
nevermore
SAHB Healer
mc666
Stender
MetalGuy71
kmorg
A Handful of Wayne
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Empty
PostSubject: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:22 pm

....even only the case is damaged? Have you so much maniacal cure for your Cd's?.... If not, In which kind of situations do you re-buy your Cd's??....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 pm

If a CD grows legs and walks off, I'll re-buy it.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:32 pm

Ive only re-bought a couple of cds

Dream Theater Awake- Let a friend borrow it he lost it, I bought another and my brother borrowed it he scratched it, bought another one he borrowed it again and again he scratched it but this time it was as bad so it doesnt skip.

Kreator Pleasure To Kill- Sold it to a used store, re-bought it to complete the collection and actually ended up with a better version.

Primus Tales From The Punch Bowl- Again sold it to a used store, re-bought it recently because I started getting into them again.

Also Ive bought things I already have that were either remastered or came with bonus stuff. But I only do that with certain bands.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:43 pm

I re-buy every time they re-release them with bonus tracks.....

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:54 pm

I'm on the look-out for a cheap copy of Metal Church's s/t debut. The cd I have is fine, but years ago, I left it outside in the rain and the inserts got ruined. It's always sorta bothered me and someday I'll get around to replacing it with a copy that's in better shape.

EDIT: I've also sold off cd's years ago that I ended up purchasing again, although it's been awhile now since I've done that.

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm

I have never had to rebuy a CD before, but I can see how it could happen when you trade something off then want it back again, or if you have a crazy huge collection like Syrus or Eyesore and buy something that you already have.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:52 pm

if i lose one, or someone has stolen it. or if i rebuy by accident when buying collections in bulk.

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Way back before they came out with CD burners I would buy extra copies of my favorite CDs if I saw them really cheap. I guess I figured I would have a nice start on a new collection if my house burned down or something. Now I'm satisfied to burn doubles for myself.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:00 pm

I only rebuy discs if they become lost,stolen, or damaged.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm

If the case is damaged I just buy new cases.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Nope. I have tons of empty cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:11 pm

I rebought Prepare for the Judgement because I was stupid and got rid of my first copy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 pm

That just helps me jump in that giant pile of money I have made off of music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
That just helps me jump in that giant pile of money I have made off of music.

I hate thinking I paid for you to buy another Mercedes Benz. Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:35 pm

I never re-buy just because of a re-issue.

I will buy ones again I like if it breaks or is lost.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I never re-buy just because of a re-issue.

I will buy ones again I like if it breaks or is lost.

What if it has extra stuff or an extra CD or something?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Nope. Or, if I do the other one goes.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:06 pm

I was terribly guitly of trading in music in my past but a few years ago I got wise and stopped, sadly I am slowly recollecting some that I traded in. I thought I was done but this week I found I didnt have a CD I thought I still owned for many years. So to any traders let this be a lesson.

"Dont trade something in because you havent listened to it for years, or you think you no longer care for the CD, you will eventually crave it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you re-buy Cd's If....   Do you re-buy Cd's If.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you re-buy Cd's If....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: