Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had a Nightmare last night.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

I had a Nightmare last night. Empty
PostSubject: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:41 pm

I made the mistake of going out to a drive in restaurant after work with some friends last night after work. I should have known better than to have Hot Wings, Onion Rings, and Hot Dogs with the works at midnight. I fell asleep around 2am and woke at around 5 am kicking and swinging at a corpse that looked alot like Eddie and was trying to eat my heart. I hadn't had a "bad" dream in about 4 years and the last time it happened I woke my girl up (we were at her house at the time)
when I ran screaming into the kitchen to protect her and her daughter from the ghost with the knife that I thought was there to kill us. Coincidentally, that night I remember eating food right before bed. Not going to make that mistake ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Quote :
Hot Wings, Onion Rings, and Hot Dogs

Ranch or blue cheese? And don't put catsup on a hot dog.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Quote :
Hot Wings, Onion Rings, and Hot Dogs

Ranch or blue cheese? And don't put catsup on a hot dog.

Blue cheese. Around here (Rhode Island) we call 'em Hot Wieners or Gaggers and you get ground meat sauce, onions, and hot mustard. I didn't say the real name cuz you never know when spec or scottmitchell is lurking ready to make a g4y joke. I thought I would be alright when I took a Tums and a full glass of water before bed. I never got the heartburn or a stomach ache, but there I was knucklin' up on a Live After Death era lookin' Eddie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Are you sure there weren't any drugs in that food you ate? Laughing
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:01 pm

lol! Quite sure.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 am

Hot Wings rule 🤘 . Ive never had a bad dream related to food, and I usually eat late like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 am

Whenever I eat it's like a nightmare. For everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 am

don't put catsup on a hot dog.

People actually say "catsup"? Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 am

i thought it was Ketchup?

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:

don't put catsup on a hot dog.

People actually say "catsup"? Smile

I had a Nightmare last night. 398px-Catsup_bottle_5_27_2006_171

yOU GUYS HAVE REALLY NEVER SEEN IT SPELLED LIKE THAT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:24 pm

I've seen it spelled that way, but still pronounced "ketchup". I think catsup is straight up a northeastern term exclusively. No one talks like that in real life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Quote :
I've seen it spelled that way, but still pronounced "ketchup".

Exactly, which since I TYPED it, I didn't pronounce it. And I'm from the northeast.

Wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 pm

And I'm from the northeast.

I figured as much. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm

lets go agrue about what's metal or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:02 pm

lets go agrue about what's metal or not.

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a Nightmare last night.   I had a Nightmare last night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a Nightmare last night.
Page 1 of 1