Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I almost peed in the bed last night

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
Stender
DeathCult
mc666
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
10 posters
AuthorMessage

I almost peed in the bed last night Empty
PostSubject: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:32 pm

Ever drank alot of beer the night before only to fall asleep and dream about water which causes you to almost piss the bed?

That was me at about 7:30 this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Shocked Good to know.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Correction....great to know!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:01 pm

No
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 pm

sleep on the toilet. problem solved.

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:41 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Ever drank alot of beer the night before only to fall asleep and dream about water which causes you to almost piss the bed?

I've actually had random sober dreams about taking a piss and wake up just as I'm about to pee. Talk about scary! It's like catching a wet dream just before it goes off, only far less cool.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

I've actually had random sober dreams about taking a piss and wake up just as I'm about to pee. Talk about scary! It's like catching a wet dream just before it goes off, only far less cool.
geez, you two are about the same age. i figure that means i have about 2 years before i won't be able to control my bladder.

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Never had a dream like that. I had a dream someone was trying to kill me once though, checked the house then went back to sleep with a knife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:43 pm

yep, piss in my bed all the time.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Stender wrote:
yep, piss in my bed all the time.

Maybe you need to stay at Spec's house then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

geez, you two are about the same age. i figure that means i have about 2 years before i won't be able to control my bladder.
Ah, it's not like that. You ever have a dream where you're a fantastically sexy soccer star? I have. And I've kicked for real when I kick in the dream. Scares the hell out of me! Haha.

The pee thing is like that.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 am

Eyesore wrote:

Ah, it's not like that. You ever have a dream where you're a fantastically sexy soccer star? I have. And I've kicked for real when I kick in the dream. Scares the hell out of me! Haha.

That's happens to me, when I'm in a half-sleep daze, I'll be dreaming I'm on a wall or maybe even a curb, and I'll feel the need to jump off, and then in reality I'll jerk around.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 am

i think specterfate is getting a little incontinent which is no surprise considering his age just kidding
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:46 am

One time I dreamed that I was floating in a pool of lemonade with a marshmallow for a floatation device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
One time I dreamed that I was floating in a pool of lemonade with a marshmallow for a floatation device.
That was a toilet bowl, and you were on a maxi-pad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:

Can I have some of what you are on?

I bet you're smoking the good stuff now, since you're Mr. Day Trader.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
That was a toilet bowl, and you were on a maxi-pad.

He speaks from experience.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Now I'm seeing green koala bears riding bicycles. Go little koala bears, goooooooooo!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Now I'm seeing green koala bears riding bicycles. Go little koala bears, goooooooooo!!

Im coming over. You better share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

What won't you guys share?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:31 am

I've had dreams where I had to pee real bad but couldn't find any place to go eventually waking up and having to run to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I almost peed in the bed last night   I almost peed in the bed last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I almost peed in the bed last night
Page 1 of 1