Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I almost killed somebody today...

Go down 
+8
exact33
TrogDawn
the sentinel
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Troublezone
mc666
Metal Misfit
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I almost killed somebody today... Empty
PostSubject: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 pm

I decided I was paying too much for my storage unit (for like 4 years)and my sister told me I could put the stuff in her shed. When I went to Orlando for 5 weeks I put my cds in my storage unit. Bad move.

I paid the 15th of June for one month. Until July 15th, right?? Well, I go today to get my stuff out and they changed the lock to a lock of theirs, and even cut my lock off. When I went down to the office to ask them why, they told me I owed them 180 dollars, but they were going to be nice and let me pay only 130 dollars. Yeah, right. Then after showing them my receipts that they didn't want to look at, they told me they had changed the lock because I was moving out. HUH? HELLO? That's my stuff in there. So of course I have who knows how much money in cds and dvds and who knows what else is in there. I came completely unglued to the point where they had to call the cops on me.

I got my stuff though. They never took one look at my receipts.

I wonder why. These homos were trying to steal my stuff. I guess some people just let them have it.

Not me.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:29 pm

They really called the cops on you you? Wow. But yeah, that's really messed up. How was it resolved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:32 pm

They had no choice but to cut that lock they put on there. I hads my receipts. Just the fact they never loked at my paperwork, makes me think they were trying to rip me off, and knew I had paid. They didn't fight it one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Never trust anybody. Unless they have cookies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:35 pm

Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight!

....oops, sorry....Rezillo's flashback. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:35 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Never trust anybody. Unless they have cookies.

Thanks Happy Bunny.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:05 pm

if they were trying to deceive you, them calling the police was a bad move on their part since you had all of your receipts.

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm

The policeman said he can't decide that. It's a civil matter. He's just there to keep the peace.

They gave me my stuff because they knew I had paid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm

I would have loved to see you on The People's Court with Judge Marilyn Millian. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:25 pm

She would love me.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

ah, then you wasted a temper tantrum for nothing.

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:35 pm

mc666 wrote:

ah, then you wasted a temper tantrum for nothing.

No, they weren't going to give it to me at first. My temper tantrum was not wasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:36 pm

MC, I'd like to see how anybody would act here, when told the cds they had collected for 20 years were "looked at to be put up for sale".
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm

MC, I'd like to see how anybody would act here, when told the cds they had collected for 20 years were "looked at to be put up for sale".
relax, don't have another one. i was joking.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:00 pm

That scum deserved a beating. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 pm

I would have probably kicked the crap out of them, tied them up, put the BE BACK IN 1 HOUR sign on the door, grabbed their lock-cutter, and moved my stuff. Then I'd go back, turn the sign to OPEN, pee on them, and then leave, stealing the whole candy jar, if there was one.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Id've killed those guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:21 pm

That sucks.I'd be pissed too.You didnt have any Cds missing did ya?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 pm

It just further drives home the point that this world is full of crooks. Glad you got your stuff back. I would have started loading .223 rounds into my AR-15 when they refused to look at my receipts, then stopped when they apologised to me and cut the lock off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:40 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
That sucks.I'd be pissed too.You didnt have any Cds missing did ya?

Not that I know of, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I would have probably kicked the crap out of them, tied them up, put the BE BACK IN 1 HOUR sign on the door, grabbed their lock-cutter, and moved my stuff. Then I'd go back, turn the sign to OPEN, pee on them, and then leave, stealing the whole candy jar, if there was one.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 pm

You shoulda killed them anyway...twats. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:07 am

the sentinel wrote:
It just further drives home the point that this world is full of crooks. Glad you got your stuff back. I would have started loading .223 rounds into my AR-15 when they refused to look at my receipts, then stopped when they apologised to me and cut the lock off.

and these people were dumb crooks. Why call the police when you know that there is a paid receipt out there? The police will make you open up the storage area if the receipt is showing paid....

Alex

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:11 am

Quote :
Why call the police when you know that there is a paid receipt out there?

They were afraid of me. After I saw them had put their lock on my stuff, I went insane. I didn't threaten anybody, but like my buddy Rob tells me, when you get pissed, it works.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Glad you got your stuff back, I think they had every intention of taking your stuff and selling it. Calling the cops probably saved someone's life in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I almost killed somebody today...   I almost killed somebody today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I almost killed somebody today...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next