Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uhhhhhhhhh............

Go down 
+19
DeathCult
Sword Of The Heretic
skullsmasher
Thrasher73
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
mc666
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
sam
Troublezone
GrandNational
XYZ
tohostudios
kmorg
TrogDawn
ultmetal
Tall Tyrion
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:26 pm

TheGooch wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
i would put money on that being a female

Then you would lose!

oh never!

it was dry british wit if you must know

or at least an attempt at it

I figured it was. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
i would put money on that being a female

Then you would lose!

oh never!

it was dry british wit if you must know

or at least an attempt at it

I figured it was. Smile

seriously though he looks very feminine in that photo

i imagine specterfate is getting confused by it :defleppard:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i imagine specterfate is getting confused by it :defleppard:

You are too cute! I love you, you little limey bugger.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 pm

dry british wit. my usual excuse

or at least an attempt

and thats my final word and comment on the matter
Mr Spectre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 pm

I saw Stryper on the "To Hell With The Devil" tour...my girlfriend wanted to go, she was having a good time until she was decapitated by a flying bible with a Stryper logo on the front.

grim reaper
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Can you imagine how many people they could have knocked out at shows had they threw out THOSE bibles like the one he's holding?lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Looks like he's sitting on the toilet. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm

No wonder I don't listen to Stryper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 pm

I had forgotten how much he and Michael looked like girls back in the day - well, they did put out some great music!
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Lately, I just can't get into any Stryper at all. I tried listening to Against the Law the other day and it did nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
His hair is so PRITTEEE..I'd like to bite his neck!!! Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 811939

Is that a "Punky's Whips" reference?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm

I've actually been doing a pretty good job of forgetting Stryper ever existed...until this thread of course.

lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:05 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:
His hair is so PRITTEEE..I'd like to bite his neck!!! Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 811939

Is that a "Punky's Whips" reference?

Ever since SUC found out that guy contained more fluid than Jeff Beck, he's been trying to out do him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:33 pm

The Chest hair should be a tip off. Seriously though, Stryper put out some okay music during their day.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Can you imagine how many people they could have knocked out at shows had they threw out THOSE bibles like the one he's holding?lol!

Stryper throwing Bibles always reminded me of this:
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you. -Matthew 7:6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:17 am

that is true grand. But I personaly do enjoy most stryper material. Although I thought there get up was hilariouse.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

GrandNational wrote:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you. -Matthew 7:6.

I heard many people quote that in critisizm toward Stryper but I don't think it is applicable. The Bible itself is not holy, what is holy is the words contained within it. Could there have been a better way to do it, yes. However, they did not discrace the Bible by doing so. Yes many who were thrown the Bible probably left it on the ground or threw it away but Christians are to share the gospel with others, what the others do with it is up to them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:56 pm

I got a Stryper bible when I saw them on the reunion tour in Albuquerque.

Plus, I hung out with Ultimatum and they let me and my compadre jump ahead in line to hang with them instead of the mullet dude we were stuck next to. 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:01 pm

That mullet dude was probably one of the Cutting Crew.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Could be.... he went on and on about stupid stuff, so it could have been MetalGuy71....
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:14 am

DallasBlack wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

The Bible itself is not holy, what is holy is the words contained within it.

Check your message box DB.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:34 am

MetalH wrote:
Sounds about right.

Say, that reminds me, did I ever tell you about the time I was in Albuquerque, waiting in line, telling amusing annecdotes to my buddies when 2 jerks cut in front of me, claiming they knew the lead singer of Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 am

mc666 wrote:
i always thought he looked alot like Heather Thomas from The Fall Guy on tv.

QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhhhhhhhhh............   Uhhhhhhhhh............ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhhhhhhhhh............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: