Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shockwave Web Casts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Shockwave Web Casts Empty
PostSubject: Shockwave Web Casts   Shockwave Web Casts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Subject: Shockwaves Skull Sessions

Dear Webmaster,

I'm trying to spread the word about my latest podcast series called SHOCKWAVES SKULL SESSIONS. You may know of my original SHockwaves/HardRadio Podcast which is available on HardRadio.com and iTunes and features interviews of great classic metal artists. This new series I recently started (hosted by Roadrunner Records) features discussion and debate style podcasts with artists and industry reps in metal music. Below are the descriptions and links to the podcast. Any exposure you can give would be greatly appreciated!
All the best,
Bob Nalbandian

ShockwavesSkull Session Episode #1: DEEP PURPLE. On this debut Shockwaves Skull Sessions podcast episode host Bob Nalbandian is joined by head of A&R at Roadrunner Records, Monte Conner and heavy metal book author/journalist Martin Popoff to discuss and debate on legendary British rock band DEEP PURPLE''s extensive career as they examine the band's 40 year plus career and discuss and debate the band's entire musical catalog. This exclusive 3-way conversation was recorded in May 2008

ShockwavesSkull Session Episode #2:
SLAYER! The Early Years: On this second episode of the Shockwaves Skull Sessions, host Bob Nalbandian is joined by author/journalist Joel McIver and Doug Goodman. Joel is the author of the brand new book The Bloody Reign Of Slayer and Doug Goodman was Slayer’s original tour manager from Show No Mercy/Hell Awaits era. This is a must listen for any fan of Slayer!

ShockwavesSkull Session Episode #3: Rock And Roll Over: The Great KISS Debate. On episode 3 of the Shockwaves Skull Sessions host Bob Nalbandian is joined once again by head of A&R at Roadrunner Records, Monte Conner and new 3rd party guest and guitarist extraordinaire, Marty Friedman. The three discuss the extensive career of this revolutionary rock band and examine the band's entire musical catalog. This exclusive 3-way conversation was recorded in May 2008.

Episode 4: Don't Mess With Texas!
SKULL SESSIONS host Bob Nalbandian discusses the Texas metal scene with Dug Pinnick of King’s X and Monty Colvin (Galactic Cowboys/Crunchy). Dug and Monty tell some great stories about the days when Pantera were playing the clubs in The Lone Star State as well as clue you in on their current projects.

Direct link to podcasts: feed://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/ShockwavesSkullSessions/skullsessions.aspx

Direct link to Shockwaves Skull Sessions on Itunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=282478478

Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Shockwave Web Casts   Shockwave Web Casts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:47 pm

Shhhh.... Cokwave is coming! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek

PostSubject: Re: Shockwave Web Casts   Shockwave Web Casts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm

MetalH wrote:
Shhhh.... Cokwave is coming! Razz
You punk! You stole my joke! lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Shockwave Web Casts   Shockwave Web Casts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 pm

lol!

Yeah, I saw that and couldn't help myself... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shockwave Web Casts   Shockwave Web Casts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shockwave Web Casts
Page 1 of 1