Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cockroaches....

Go down 
+6
mc666
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
tohostudios
Chairman_Smith
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 pm

...make Chairman Smith scream like a little girl, in case you needed to know...

it was a hilarious scene, i was playing guitar and trying to look all badass, and i see a cockroach and scream....
Back to top Go down

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:

it was a hilarious scene, i was playing guitar and trying to look all badass, and i see a cockroach and scream....
The worst thing about this is that you were at home.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:

I don't know too much about it, but I've been reading about it and down here in Florida they prefer to stay outside, so they only wander in sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:

I don't know too much about it, but I've been reading about it and down here in Florida they prefer to stay outside, so they only wander in sometimes.
You talking about the small German roaches or those huge southern roaches? The big ones really aren't the same as the small ones that infest people's homes and such.
Back to top Go down

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 pm

The large ones are called palmetto bugs. They nasty.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:41 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Yeah they are. My parents live in Florida. First time I was out on the "lanai" and saw one of those things, I literally screamed.

Normally, vermin don't bother me at all; rats, snakes, mice, roaches, etc.. meh. But spiders and those roaches on steroids called palmetto bugs? EEEEEK!!!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:

You talking about the small German roaches or those huge southern roaches? The big ones really aren't the same as the small ones that infest people's homes and such.

Nah, it was one of those big American ones.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:26 am

For every cockroach you see, there's a hundred you don't see. I bomb my room every month or so. The only other specimen allowed in my room other than myself, and the pets, are ladies. sweet ladies.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:20 pm

spectrefate wrote:

When I was stationed in Flordia, I used to hate those things with a passion. Very hard to kill them bastards too. I would empty a can of roach spray on them and they would'nt be affected by them at all. I would have to hit them with my steel toed boot a dozen times before they would die. I still have nightmares about those things. Whatever phobia is associated with roaches, I have it. Any that is bigger than a silverfish freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Don't move to florida.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:39 am

I wouldn't be able to handle Palmetto bugs.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:16 pm

we keep a clean home, no vermin whatsoever. aside from myself that is.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:17 pm

mc666 wrote:
we keep a clean home, no vermin whatsoever. aside from myself that is.

The thing that sucks about the palmetto bugs are that they are everywhere in Flordia. No matter how clean you keep your place, those things will show up and unlike regular roaches they can't be killed by sprays or traps.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:19 pm

I cant sleep until I kill smurf poo like that if I see it. Drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 pm

Oh, don't tell me about cockroaches. I lived in Florida for 8 years. *shudders*

They give me the heebie jeebies, creepy crawlies and the willie nelsons.
Back to top Go down

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 am

You should see the cockroaches here in Oklahoma. I use to do apartment maintenance and we had this one apartment that had 100's balled up in the corners of the room. It took me 1 week to kill most of them, they laugh at the bug bombs "they just roll on their backs cause that where they breath from I guess" and wait out the fog to clear and get right back up. There are way to many of them little creators here. Granted I came from up north in Iowa and I lived there for 35 yrs and never saw 1 before I moved here to Oklahoma.

I know I'm new here but I had to add my comment on these nasy creators...god I hate 'em !!
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Never had an encounter with any and dont want to.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: re   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 pm

At my former work we put a coffee machine on the floor. And the cockroaches climbed into the coffee machine ...
Back to top Go down

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Not too many here in New Mexico. Instead, we have taranchulas. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cockroaches.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockroaches....   Cockroaches.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cockroaches....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: