Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leather Nunn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 5:57 pm

Anyone familiar with this band? Killer 80's heavy metal, they've released a megarare Take the Night LP in the mid 80s, which was rereleased on a CD with few bonus tracks few years ago - limited to 1000 copies.

Anyone has it in a proper sound quality? For now I've only listened to the crappy realPlayer sound here : http://vibrationsofdoom.com/test/LeatherNunn.html
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:18 am

I have a burn of it from vinyl. A trader friend of mine sent it to me a couple of years ago. I never bothered to track it down for real, however.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:07 am

I have it on cd from METAL REUNION RECORDS with 4 bonus tracks. I dont think the sound is very bad but its not perfect of course. I like this tipe of production because it give it a real and primative touch to the music and band.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:21 pm

Finally got the original! I found album in mp3s on emule earlier, so I
had the chance to listen to it before, and all I can say is, that it's
one of the finest heavy metal albums ever made!

Ult, Kmorg, Uncle Sax, Locky, Shiney (it has some glam thrown in Smile) - you should
definitely check this one! - But hurry up, 'cause only 1000 copies of
CD exist (LP was pressed in 500 copies in 1986, so don't expect to find
that one for cheap Smile) - Karthago Records! Smile
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Original LP on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.nl/leather-nunn-TAKE-THE-NIGHT-key-LP-rare-private-metal_W0QQitemZ200152527055QQihZ010QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:43 pm

Killer '80s metal! I have their album downloaded and it's in pristine sound quality.
Back to top Go down

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:15 am

i still remember the days when jungle jim sold them for $30....too bad it was so expensive so i couldn't get more copies of the lp. i guess pam was demanding lot of $$$ from him back then,hehehe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leather Nunn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leather Nunn   Leather Nunn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leather Nunn
Page 1 of 1