Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Empty
PostSubject: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQxt9av7Bj8

This is the best clip, IMO>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUkksIV8dC8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Ooh, rough. Dude probably isn't used to doing so many show. Sounds like he's torn his throat pretty good. In the other Journey thread, someone called this, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:19 pm

I enjoy the clips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Were you praising him, then? lol!

I only listened to "Separate Ways," and thought it sounded worse than the other clips that are out there. The dude can definitely sing, but that clip had him sounding a bit ragged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Quote :
Were you praising him, then?

Yeah, I like him quite a bit. Him doing Don't Stop Believing is great. i agree the first part he didn't sound so good. Also, the band is way tight. The concert sounds great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Ooh, rough. Dude probably isn't used to doing so many show. Sounds like he's torn his throat pretty good. In the other Journey thread, someone called this, I think.

Me, me, it was me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Me, me, it was me!

I thought this was his first show with the band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Those are old...from his first TV performances with the band ever...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:36 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Those are old...from his first TV performances with the band ever...
Really? Were the first clips released overdubbed, then? Those first clips that surfaced before—I praised! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm

They've only played on Chilean TV once....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Is this the show on the DVD with Revelations? That's the one I'm thinking about.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Jonathan Cain looks like he's late for a business meeting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Is this the show on the DVD with Revelations? That's the one I'm thinking about.

That's Las Vegas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Your opinion please, Shawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Of Arnel? Decent singer...good range...doesn't float my boat. I'm passing on the new Journey CD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.   New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Journey clips from chile! Holy cripes.
Page 1 of 1