Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........

Go down 
+5
TheGooch
Troublezone
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Empty
PostSubject: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:45 am

\
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:25 pm

So true and funny! As long as I don't know!!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Don't even get my wife started on "chinese" food. She's BEEN to China, and has some stories to tell....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Don't even get my wife started on "chinese" food. She's BEEN to China, and has some stories to tell....

I've seen some pictures.... sick
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:09 pm

I wouldn't say all chinese cooks use cats as food but in china it's common i'm sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 pm

If a cat tastes good, I say eat it!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

I've seen some pictures.... sick

According to her, the reality is MUCH MUCH worse... No

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 pm

i love chinese food it owns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Exactly. At least in other countries, anyway. When I was stationed in Korea, my roommate and I would always try to get restaurants to serve us dog. Kay-gogi, is how it was pronounced. But mention that word, and all you got was "No, no. No kay-gogi." Like we didn't know they ate dogs; there was a stinkin' dog farm right next to base. The dog they eat is a big white dog, sort of like a husky. It's bred for consumption, just like a cow is.

So while in that country, we felt it wasn't so odd to eat dog. We probably did eat dog at some point, without knowing, and it probably tasted awesome, but they would never straight up serve us. And we ventured far out into the Korean country in search of this stuff. But no matter what, they wouldn't serve us.

I taught a Korean family English while over there, for extra cash, and the father told me that in Korea, the US, believe it or not, is highly respected. Especially in a business sense, which is why so many want to learn English. So they don't want to tarnish the country's image by serving Americans a dish they don't eat in their country. Kind of sucked, too, because I wanted to knowingly try dog. Haha.

Some awesome food was eaten over there, though, let me tell you!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:36 pm

spectrefate wrote:
absolutely. i just may eat some cat tonight.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 am

Some of the best Chinese food I've had was, believe it or not, in Italy. When I was in the Navy there were certain ports that would not allow nuclear class carriers to dock so we'd have to anchor away from shore and use boats (we called them liberty votes-liberty is time off from work) to take us to and from the carrier. When we were there the waters were extremly choppy and the liberty boats couldn't transport anybody. This went on for the first two days and finally on the third day we made it ashore...at 11 p.m. at night! Every food place was closed except a chinese food place and the food was awesome! It might not taste as good if I had gone there a second time because we were so hungry for real food (the boat food for us overnight guys could be real crappy) that probably anything would have tasted like a cuisine.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 am

mc666 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
absolutely. i just may eat some cat tonight.

Mmmmmmmmmmm! Kitten Cathatorie!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm

That video was pretty trippy. It makes me hungry though.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:59 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Precisely. Hell, as long as I didnt know the person, I dont care if some of its made out of people either. Its good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 pm

You won't find better "Chinese" food anywhere but Massachusetts, or New England. Ask for "Chicken Fingers" at a Chinese food restaurant in Florida, see what look they give you. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Eyesore wrote:
You won't find better "Chinese" food anywhere but Massachusetts, or New England. Ask for "Chicken Fingers" at a Chinese food restaurant in Florida, see what look they give you. Haha.

Chick fingers, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:44 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Chick fingers, eh?
With duck sauce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........   Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mmmmmmmmmm....... chinese food........
Page 1 of 1