Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
TheGooch
MetalRob331
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Empty
PostSubject: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCADfZD-eg

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:02 am

I like Kid Rock a lot, he says what he has to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 am

I feel like raiding Wal-Wart now.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

thats great actually
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 am

He makes an excellent point, however I don't think it will do a bit of good. The damage is done.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:54 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
He makes an excellent point, however I don't think it will do a bit of good. The damage is done.
No. It won't help a thing. In fact, this new generation probably missed the whole point and went to Walmart and stole things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Wasn't that the whole point. Only we can call it "sharing" and that makes everyone feel better about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Wasn't that the whole point. Only we can call it "sharing" and that makes everyone feel better about it.
I took it as complete sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:
I took it as complete sarcasm.

Same here. Pretty funny too!
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:06 am

At first i thought well it's okay for you to say it since your songs are a pastiche of other peoples songs (Anyone heard his new single?) who aren't going to be getting their royalties but then once it progressed to other things other than music i took it as it was meant to be.

His sarcasm while right, belittles his audience too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:54 am

rattpoison wrote:
At first i thought well it's okay for you to say it since your songs are a pastiche of other peoples songs (Anyone heard his new single?) who aren't going to be getting their royalties but then once it progressed to other things other than music i took it as it was meant to be.

His new single secured the rights to use those songs. It's right there in the booklet. Everyone is saying he "stole" from other people. Not true.

Something tells me your Kid Rock Bonerâ„¢ is broken.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:59 am

Eyesore wrote:
rattpoison wrote:

His new single secured the rights to use those songs. It's right there in the booklet. Everyone is saying he "stole" from other people. Not true.

Something tells me your Kid Rock Bonerâ„¢ is broken.

Never said he stole but most of his stolen money is going to other songwriters...but of course that wasn't the point of the clip.

Last edited by rattpoison on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading   Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 pm

Man I thought that was pretty brillant although Im suprised there
wasn't a disclaimer or something
Back to top Go down

Kid Rock on Illegal Downloading
Page 1 of 1