Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Empty
PostSubject: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 pm

I've always felt that the Cult have some of the best unreleased material in rock (if they released a 5- and a 6-disc box set, I would assume). Some of the songs, though, are particularly outstanding, and this is one of them: Bleeding Heart Graffiti.

This song trumps the entire Cermony album IMO, and surpasses or matches most of the material on Sonic Temple. I find this song to be so soothing; it's a truly beautiful song. It's a wonder why they never released it officially on any studio album. I never heard it until a year ago when I bought the Sonic Temple (singles) collection and was blown away by this number.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 am

I would love to add an opinion to this, but I only recently discovered The Cult. I do remember Fire Woman being out but never knew much on them but I found the last 2 albums they made for like 2.50$ each and picked them up and was blown away at how good they are, so I got 2 more, Ceremony and Electric. Again it doesnt seem like they have a bad song in them. I really enjoy this band. Sad I only found them now!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:23 am

THE CULT is freaking awesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 am

Hi there.

Not to be an a-hole, but was a new Cult thread really necessary, firehouse? Smile

The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Cultthreadsvz2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:22 am

A-hole. angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Hi there.

Not to be an a-hole, but was a new Cult thread really necessary, firehouse? Smile

The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Cultthreadsvz2

Well, I often like to discuss specific songs and albums. I strongly dislike general band threads. Those two on the albums are cool, but I wanted to talk specifically about this song. So, I guess yes and no.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:55 am

Actually Tiger Cult has nothing to do with THE CULT, if anyone bothered to read it they may have known this!

My one pet peave about this board, remember to search for older threads as not to flood the board up to much sheesh!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti   The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cult - Bleeding Heart Graffiti
Page 1 of 1