Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nine Inch Nails

Go down 
+2
INVADERS
SAHB Healer
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:35 pm

Any fans here? I like them.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:25 pm

I have small pile of Industial music left behind by a friend's ex-wife who liked to dance (not with me). Ministry, KMFDM,
Nine -Inch, that sort of thing. I think the one I liked best was called Murder Inc.; and included former members of Killing Joke and others. Didn't Jimmy Brown of Deliverence make a Techno-industrial album a few years ago? I don't remember the name; I always call it "Cry Over Spilled Milk" which is a hilarious song. Not Metal really, but sometimes fun to listen to in a certain mood of nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 7:47 am

not my cup of tea really,
i'll listen to them if there playing on my friend's CD player or whatever, but i wouldn't buy there CDs.....

actually, i think i own one of their CDs......

I'll have to check on that
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 am

I like the earlier material...."Pretty Hate Machine" up through "The Downward Spiral" then I either just stopped caring or it basically was all the same as I lost interest....

Not a huge industrial fan..there are a few discs I dig of that ilk....

I always heard that MURDER INC disc was pretty good.....

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 8:33 am

One of my college roommates was a big NIN fan (before they got big)... he used to listen to whatever CD it was that had "Head Like A Hole" on it all the time while we partied... great song, but I never got into them whole hog...
Back to top Go down

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:37 pm

I'm a big fan of the earlier NIN. Pretty Hate Machine is my
favorite album and I don't think it will ever be topped. Downward
Spiral was a great album too and Fragile was OK but the last album I
didn't like.

I heard a promo of the new album with 4 songs and they didn't impress me much.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm

i could not care less about them really when there are so many obscure thrah albums i do not own yet
Back to top Go down

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:27 am

I LOVE their older stuff, but their new stuff is hit and miss, some cool songs, and some utter smurf poo
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:42 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i could not care less about them really when there are so many obscure thrah albums i do not own yet

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nine Inch Nails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine Inch Nails   Nine Inch Nails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine Inch Nails
Page 1 of 1