Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, what happened to HOM the other day?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

So, what happened to HOM the other day? Empty
PostSubject: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:10 am

Just wondering if anyone can fill me in as to what happened the other day when we couldn't sign in, and everything was all messed up on here.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:12 am

Theres another thread like this, it happened to all of us. I thought i had been raped with my pants up. I felt it though so it must've been this big guy here that MF!!! dancingthing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:30 am

Yea, if you go to the 2nd page of this thread, it pretty much 'splains every little ting, mon.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/of-unsound-mind-f2/ever-feel-like-your-life-is-being-wasted-away-on-hom-t5557.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Thanks. Don't tell Eyesore Laughing
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Am I the only one who is a little scared of that new emoticon? You know, this guy dancingthing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:06 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
Thanks. Don't tell Eyesore Laughing
You're dead to me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:42 pm

It happened because you touch yourself at night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what happened to HOM the other day?   So, what happened to HOM the other day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what happened to HOM the other day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: