Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?

Go down 
+10
Thrasher73
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
kmorg
mc666
AchrisK
ultmetal
zombiewalkin
biddle
Troublezone
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:06 am

Which band's style do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 am

I'm really only familiar with Ultimatum and Once Dead. I don't really like the vocals on the new Once Dead songs, so my vote has to go to Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:49 am

I would say it is a tie between Ultimatum and TOB for my ears.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Obviously I would have to chose my own band, but I like all these bands. I'm looking forward to the new Once Dead CD. I really like the new ToB, just wish the vocals were a little more up front. The new Avenger of Blood is awesome and a huge step up from their first full-length IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Ultimatum gets the nod with the bigger catalog and the last album just slays. Then AOB then TOB but like Ult said, i'm really dissapointed in the vocals.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Obviously I would have to chose my own band, but I like all these bands. I'm looking forward to the new Once Dead CD. I really like the new ToB, just wish the vocals were a little more up front. The new Avenger of Blood is awesome and a huge step up from their first full-length IMO.

I just think it's great that we have members here that play in cool metal bands in different styles. I forgot to add Trogdawn to the list and he represents the doom side of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Trog's is the style that appeals to me most, then Ultimatum, ToB, and AoB all are tied. How's that for diplomacy? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:52 pm

We need a butt kissing emote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:

Here ya go...

Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Smiley-asskiss
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:13 pm

spectrefate wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:

Here ya go...

Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Smiley-asskiss

Yikes there a floating yellow head kissing a butt cheek. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:15 pm

troublezone wrote:

Yikes there a floating yellow head kissing a butt cheek. Laughing

Sounds like a party at MG's house. Smile
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:18 pm

For me, Temple of Blood and Avenger of Blood. Never heard Once Dead. I do like ultimatum, but I like the blood brothers more.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:26 pm

AchrisK wrote:
For me, Temple of Blood and Avenger of Blood. Never heard Once Dead. I do like ultimatum, but I like the blood brothers more.

www.myspace.com/oncedeadband

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Avenger of Blood kicks ass. i love the German influence in their brand of thrash. they are the only band listed above that i play regularly.

Ultimatums last album was the first one that i truly liked by them. i look forward to seeing how they progresse on the next release.

Once Dead is ok, & i've never heard Temple of Blood.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm

These bands are not even similar in style, so why bother to try and team them up against eachother? Meh, I like 'em all!

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:36 pm

No offence to my friends, but Avenger of Blood is the exact style that is my all-time fav [even if the production is too good - I like it a little rawer].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:37 pm

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:53 pm

kmorg wrote:
These bands are not even similar in style, so why bother to try and team them up against eachother? Meh, I like 'em all!

Yeah, even though it's all under the huge umbrella of "thrash" the bands all sound very different to me.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:53 pm

I choose Avenger of Blood too!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I choose Avenger of Blood too!

SHOCKING!!! Shocked

lol!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:03 pm

Ultimatum and Avenger of Blood are my favorites out of the four.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Ultimatum is the only one that I listen to fairly regulary and I own the complete discography. ToB 1st cd gets some spins when I'm in the mood. I don't own any Avenger... or Once Dead (sorry guys).
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 pm

mc666 wrote:
i've never heard Temple of Blood.

http://www.myspace.com/templeofblood
http://www.templeofblood.net/mp3s.htm
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Hey Kmorg, the goonies was filmed like two towns away from mine in oregon dude, I've actually been to the house!

anyways, mine would probably go like this......

1. Ultimatum
2. Avenger of blood
3. Trogladyte dawn
4. Temple of blood
5. Once dead

Last edited by Stender on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 pm

ultimatum, then temple of blood, then avenger(haven't heard that much), never heard trogdawn, and really haven't listined to once dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?   Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum/TOB/AOB/Once Dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next