Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chairman, Oh Chairman?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chairman, Oh Chairman? Empty
PostSubject: Chairman, Oh Chairman?   Chairman, Oh Chairman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:18 pm

Does anyone frequent any other boards with Chairman_Smith? I ask because he hasn't been here in awhile and I thought he lived in Iowa. Half of that state, according to the news, is flooded and has been declared a disaster area.

I just hope things are cool with him.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Chairman, Oh Chairman?   Chairman, Oh Chairman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm

I thought he said he moved to florida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman, Oh Chairman?   Chairman, Oh Chairman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:25 pm

Well that's good. I hope that is the case. Until the state gets hit with a hurricane. angry
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Chairman, Oh Chairman?   Chairman, Oh Chairman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 pm

yeah I remember him saying he was moving to Florida.Maybe you'll run into him down there Spec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman, Oh Chairman?   Chairman, Oh Chairman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:07 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
yeah I remember him saying he was moving to Florida.Maybe you'll run into him down there Spec

Uhhh...yeah, maybe. Chairman, Oh Chairman? Uhoh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chairman, Oh Chairman?   Chairman, Oh Chairman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chairman, Oh Chairman?
Page 1 of 1