Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VULCANO from BRAZIL.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

VULCANO from BRAZIL. Empty
PostSubject: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:31 pm

This is a band from Brazil that i love very much and influenced many bands from their country with their demo (DEVIL ON MY ROOF) and their VULCANO LIVE album from 1985. Listening to those early songs you can hear were bands like SEPULTURA, SARCOFAGO, MUTILATOR, KORZUS, CHAKAL or NECROFAGO got their early influences from. Together with DORSAL ATLANTICA, they were the pioners of the brazilien heavy/thrash/black movement with their obscure image and record covers in the early 80s and they deserve a lot of respet for that.
Beside the stuff i named, i recomend BLOODY VENGEANCE(1986) and ANTHROPOPHAGY(1987).
http://www.myspace.com/vulcanobrazil
Are their more fans of this band on the forum???
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Yeah! These guys are very good! Bloody Vengeance rules but I also like Who Are the True (1988)! Lots of aggression in this band, just the way I like it!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:26 pm

I've only heard Ratrace, but I really enjoy it. I know it's considered one of their weaker efforts, but I'm a sucker for thrash and it fits the bill! The production is pretty bad, but the music was energetic and well played, IMO.

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:11 pm

Looooove me some Vulcano. In fact, love all those old, dirty, raw Brazilian death/thrash bands.

"Bloody Vengeance" is damn good.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Nice to see fans of this band on the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:36 pm

I love all that dirty raw Brazilian thrash stuff. Like Vulcano, Sarcófago, Sextrash, Mutilator, early Sepultura.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:44 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
I love all that dirty raw Brazilian thrash stuff. Like Vulcano, Sarcófago, Sextrash, Mutilator, early Sepultura.

Yes, i love all that stuff too. MYSTIFIER is also a fave of mine. They released some classic primative and bestial brazilian metal the way it should sound from that country. Two other bands i hail are HOLOCAUSTO (CAMPO DE EXTERMINIO only because they started doing a different type of music after it) and EXTERMINATOR with their classic TOTAL EXTERMINATION. HAIL TO BRAZILIEN PRIMATIVE BLACK/DEATH/THRASH FOREVER 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘

José Maurício likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:50 pm

I'll also add, Psychic Possessor.

Psychic Possessor is THE numero uno cult Brazilian death/thrash band (imo).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:32 am

krokus wrote:
thrashmetalhead wrote:

Yes, i love all that stuff too. MYSTIFIER is also a fave of mine. They released some classic primative and bestial brazilian metal the way it should sound from that country. Two other bands i hail are HOLOCAUSTO (CAMPO DE EXTERMINIO only because they started doing a different type of music after it) and EXTERMINATOR with their classic TOTAL EXTERMINATION. HAIL TO BRAZILIEN PRIMATIVE BLACK/DEATH/THRASH FOREVER 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘

Yes Exterminator rule! Actually haven't heard Mystifier but I'm gonna check em out right now!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:24 am

thrashmetalhead wrote:
krokus wrote:
thrashmetalhead wrote:

Yes Exterminator rule! Actually haven't heard Mystifier but I'm gonna check em out right now!

If you like all those extreme bands you will like MYSTIFIER too 🤘
Back to top Go down
franang
Metal novice
Metal novice
franang

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Vulcano is one hell of a smurfing great band. Their last album is really a great bunch of raw Black/Thrash Metal with a strong 80's feeling.
They're completely underated, the same goes with Witch Hammer, Mutilator, Cruelty, Guillotine, MX, Chakal, Sextrash

The last Split EP Vulcano / Nifelheim is simply awesome.

I've conducted an int' with Vulcano in the last Franang zine issue.
Back to top Go down
http://franang.sts.free.fr/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:04 am

franang wrote:
Vulcano is one hell of a smurfing great band. Their last album is really a great bunch of raw Black/Thrash Metal with a strong 80's feeling.
They're completely underated, the same goes with Witch Hammer, Mutilator, Cruelty, Guillotine, MX, Chakal, Sextrash

The last Split EP Vulcano / Nifelheim is simply awesome.

I've conducted an int' with Vulcano in the last Franang zine issue.

Great. I still have to buy that VULCANO/NIFELHEIM single.
Back to top Go down
franang
Metal novice
Metal novice
franang

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:21 pm

i saw this split is sold out on the label (http://www.ihate.se/) but available at hellion (Germany).
A CD editon is scheduled but don't know if it's available yet.
Back to top Go down
http://franang.sts.free.fr/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:47 pm

franang wrote:
i saw this split is sold out on the label (http://www.ihate.se/) but available at hellion (Germany).
A CD editon is scheduled but don't know if it's available yet.

Thanksssssssss, i buy sometimes from Hellion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VULCANO from BRAZIL.   VULCANO from BRAZIL. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VULCANO from BRAZIL.
Page 1 of 1