Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Rage Album?

Go down 
+4
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
krokus
powermacho
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite Rage Album? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:32 am

C'mon give it a shot.

Mine is The Missing Link. That album just has such an awesome groove to it. Manni Schmidt did his best work on that album, IMO.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:36 am

I have heard the band before, but I don't have anything from them.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:00 pm

PERFECT MAN.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:08 pm

Rage is a band with a huge back catalog that I've only recently begun to explore, so most of my Rage stuff is from the last decade or so. (the first Rage disc I ever heard was 1998's XIII.) Of the ones I have, I'd say SOUNDCHASER is my favorite, though I do like THE MISSING LINK, UNITY and the aforementioned XIII as well.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Hahahaha!!

I'm giving you guys a big fat one on this:

Saviour!!

I wasn't paying attention and when I listed all my "wants" on LaLa I just clicked all of the ones for Rage. Turns out there's another band by that name and they don't do metal. So I have a piece of crap at home waiting to be traded.

As far as answering the question...I only have Speak Of The Dead. It's very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Man, how do I pick from such a great catalog? End of All Days is maybe the most played but Perfect man and Unity are great to. Wagner knows what he wants and the others, no matter who they are, produce.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:12 pm

i like most of their albums, but i'm loving the later albums with Victor Smolski... he smokes on geeetar, although Manni Schmidt was awesome
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:18 pm

I'm going with later era Rage and say Unity, although I have the whole Rage catalog and it's hard to pick the best because they are all great.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Perfect Man followed closely by Execution Guaranteed and then Reign Of Fear.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:07 pm

Perfect Man probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:28 pm

XIII
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Unity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rage Album?   Favorite Rage Album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Rage Album?
Page 1 of 1