Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Crucified

Go down 
+15
Tall Tyrion
Jedilink
mc666
T-Roy
arttieTHE1manparty
Lurideath
zombiewalkin
Thrasher73
Troublezone
AchrisK
7thSecond
powermacho
Stender
James B.
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:21 pm

Just received this mail:
Quote :
The Crucified

Just got word that The Crucified is in talks again...can't really say what it will lead to at this point but if you were a fan, add their new official myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/thecrucifiedofficial and say hello. They want to hear from the fans that are still out there.

I'll have to call Jim this weekend and verify.

ult

Last edited by ultmetal on Fri May 09, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:26 pm

I always loved to watch them onstage, great musicians.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:27 pm

no way........that is too cool. I love those guys, wish I found out about them sooner. That would be cool if they re-released their older stuff since their back around.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:53 pm

I always wanted to get their albums, but I can't find a copy for a reasonable price on ebay. I hope that they re-release their 2 albums.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:38 am

I would love to see them get back together again.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:25 am

Just requested an add from the Cru, as well as Greg Minier!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:53 am

Dude i can't believe it!!! They were one of my favorite bands in high school but never got a chance to see them live. I will definately be supporting them and look forward to seeing their legendary live show! Always thought that they would have been a perfect match for a show with Suicidal Tenencies or DRI. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:33 am

I'd love to see that happen.They were my favorite christian band at one time.
Back to top Go down

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:15 am

I saw them for the Pillars tour. Sweatiest concert I ever went to. I so need a copy of Pillars as my went to live somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:34 am

I too would like to see them do something. I was just spinning the self titled and Pillars the other day. Great albums!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:11 pm

I had seen these guys a number of times back in the day. They put on an ok show but it was nothing spectacular.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:43 pm

I just pulled out their demo this afternoon! Thinking about putting it up on eBay, though, as I have a couple of copies of it that I have kind of been hording for some reason. LOL! I have all of their stuff, even their early punk stuff....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:54 pm

powermacho wrote:
I always wanted to get their albums, but I can't find a copy for a reasonable price on ebay. I hope that they re-release their 2 albums.

+1

Can't find any of their albums on the cheap, so I continue to live with my burned self titled copy for now. Sad
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:24 am

Pillars of Humanity is an absolutely EPIC thrash cd. One of my all-time favorite albums period. Doesn't get anymore raw than The Crucified.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:27 am

i like them ok... will be interesting to see where they take things.

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:30 am

Yeah, me too. Almost scared actually. Sometimes I'd rather some of these bands just let well enough alone. Instead of come out with something that can never touch what they peaked out at. But....I'm hoping for some re-releases if nothing else!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:39 am

They should at least remaster and rerelease Pillars of Humanity with those two songs (power of god and straining life) as bonus tracks while they're doing this reunion thing.
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:07 am

This guy from my church randomly came up to me one Sunday with three cds. Two were totally alterna...nonsense but the third was Pillars Of Humanity. That was pretty sweetness. If he hadn't given me that for no reason, I still wouldn't have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:47 am

Jedilink wrote:
This guy from my church randomly came up to me one Sunday with three cds. Two were totally alterna...nonsense but the third was Pillars Of Humanity. That was pretty sweetness. If he hadn't given me that for no reason, I still wouldn't have it.

Soooooo.....lucky dude! Thats the one I need, I have the 1994 s/t and thats it.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:23 am

I only had the cassette back in highschool.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:28 am

Just uh, beware asking for autographs.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:48 pm

T-Roy wrote:

Only from the singer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:48 pm

All I have is the s/t and Take Up Your Cross/Nailed. Never heard Pillars of Humanity, but I take it I'm really missing out here.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:51 pm

I had Pillars for quite a while and while I liked it, and Mindbender remains one of my favorite songs, I grew tired of it and sold it off.

It will be interesting, though, to hear what comes of this.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:20 pm

troublezone wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Only from the singer. Razz
BINGO!!! lmao! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crucified Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crucified   The Crucified Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crucified
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next