Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thy Will Be Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Thy Will Be Done Empty
PostSubject: Thy Will Be Done   Thy Will Be Done Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Just purchased this cd through Amazon as i heard a few clips of it from there site. This is Christian Metalcore with some straight forward metal songs. I think this cd is pretty awesome and it's heavy.

http://www.myspace.com/thywillbedonemetal
Back to top Go down

Thy Will Be Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thy Will Be Done   Thy Will Be Done Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Local band. Are you sure they're Christian? One of my best friends is good friends with these guys. They used to be called Kobalt, I think. Anyway, from what I've heard, I don't like it much. Didn't like Kobalt much either.
Back to top Go down

Thy Will Be Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thy Will Be Done   Thy Will Be Done Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:18 pm

The lyrics seem christian themed. Ok deathcore with some Gothenburg thrown in but nothing special though it's worth the $8 I paid. I'd like to see them find their own sound and move away from the core.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Thy Will Be Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thy Will Be Done   Thy Will Be Done Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:26 pm

I agree the core vocals do take away from some great riffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thy Will Be Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thy Will Be Done   Thy Will Be Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thy Will Be Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: