Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....

Go down 
+6
nevermore
Lurideath
DallasBlack
kmorg
Fat Freddy
pricekillers001
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pricekillers001
Metal novice
Metal novice
pricekillers001

Number of posts : 46

if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Empty
PostSubject: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:07 am

here is the answer

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:18 am

I wouldnt think so but he's very flashy to say the least. Definately worth the watch. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 am

Dude, these guys ROCK! Dave Lombardo, look out, there's a new Drum God in town!!

🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:13 am

This is gonna be a great day! I can already tell. I just fell in man-love with that guy.

Thanks PK. We need more of you around here!! (and find me some old Seikamatu discs, would ya?)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Zhat waz GREAT!

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:44 pm

LOL crazy happy
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:30 am

That guy is in the wrong band as he just makes the other members look bad. Is it just me or did the guitarist look a little annoyed at the drummer for drowning out his solo?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:37 am

That's awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:39 pm

HAHAHA That guy rules!! He reminds me of Jackie Chan if he was a drummer. lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Incredible!!! lol! He rules!!!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:03 am

damn get that get that show stealer in some Metal band if he gets that energized playing droney jap-music imagine how crazy he would get playing thrash or power metal

his drum style reminds me of Des Kensel of High On Fire with all that tom and snare abuse

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:41 am

That, my friends, is rock'n'roll! That guy should start a Korean version of KISS.
Back to top Go down
HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:01 am

LOL! Laughing very hard

That guy is awesome! Get him in a classic or speed metal band, quick!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 am

reminds me of Bobby Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:38 am

I found him to be annoying as hell. Haha.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Ty Tabor - Naomi's Solar Pumpkin

I have this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....   if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if anybody ask you who is best drummer ever....
Page 1 of 1