Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated...FINALLY...

Go down 
+10
GrandNational
stepcousin
SideShowDisaSter
Shiney
TrogDawn
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Chairman_Smith
mc666
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM updated...FINALLY... Empty
PostSubject: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:43 am

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com

Let me know if you see any errors, mistakes, typos, etc.

Thanks,
ult

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:14 am

lots to read this time around. nice you included the note from Phil Taylor.

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 am

About time you got Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.

Am I ever going to see a review on the Black Sabbath and Di'Anno CDs I sent you? I know they were CDRs, but i'm really curious about your opinion Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:26 am

Caught a mistake:

The second half consists of "Fandago" consists of some prime ZZ studio recordings...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:34 am

Eyesore wrote:
Caught a mistake:

The second half consists of "Fandago" consists of some prime ZZ studio recordings...

Thanks.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Aaaallllrriiigghhhtt!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Ult!
Cool that you were able to use a couple of those Crimson Glory pix I took... however, under each pic you identified the guitar player as Ben Jackson.. that's actually Jon Drenning in both of those pix, not Ben.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:12 pm

DAMN! The filter at my work is now blocking your CD list and updates for some reason! angry
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:15 pm

When I get the page up...there are no little yellow NEW bursts....And my memory is too feeble to know what's already been there and what's not....Is it my PC or something?

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Shiney wrote:
When I get the page up...there are no little yellow NEW bursts....And my memory is too feeble to know what's already been there and what's not....Is it my PC or something?

Same as that Shiney, they ain't working on mine either.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Found only a SLIGHT mistake on your Municipal Waste - Hazardous Mutation review:

Quote :
while at the same time have a more modern production that allows all instruments to be hear,

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:51 pm

And found this in your Gambling With The Devil review:

Quote :
The mighty originators of German power metal have returned with thirteenth release. Frankly, I my expectations weren't real high for this one.

I think you forgot to say "their" thirteenth release and drop the "I" before "my expectations".

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:18 pm

dude, I was just reading your "hall of shame" letters. I am utterly amazed at how clueless human beings can be. I love some of your responses....."welcome to the hall of shame"!!
reading some of those letters made my day, I needed a good laugh!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks for catching all those errors. Appreciate it.

stepcousin wrote:
dude, I was just reading your "hall of shame" letters. I am utterly amazed at how clueless human beings can be. I love some of your responses....."welcome to the hall of shame"!!

People really seem to enjoy that section. I find those letters to be pretty funny myself. The newest entry had me rolling.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:45 am

ultmetal wrote:

stepcousin wrote:

People really seem to enjoy that section. I find those letters to be pretty funny myself. The newest entry had me rolling.

.... I think that guy did too much LDS in college.

(Anyone get that reference?)
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:53 am

ultmetal wrote:

if you do not stop making fun of morons, i shall call AOL about you. then you will learn.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

stepcousin wrote:

Did you mean LSD? Or are you referring to the Latter-Day Saints, which may cause people to write entries into the Hall of Shame? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:01 pm

That is an AWESOME Avenger of Blood review! You are one of the few people who have done reviews who actually get what we do! You are right, we've been tagged way too many times as a Kreator clone, but I guess thats because people just can't get past the vocals. But anyways, thanks for the review. That rules!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Lurideath wrote:
That is an AWESOME Avenger of Blood review! You are one of the few people who have done reviews who actually get what we do! You are right, we've been tagged way too many times as a Kreator clone, but I guess thats because people just can't get past the vocals. But anyways, thanks for the review. That rules!

Thanks Shannon. Glad you like it.

I'm sure my understanding has much to do with the fact that I am a thrash fanatic and play in a band that use to be labeled "an Exodus clone", mostly due to the vocals.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Shiney wrote:

No. I stopped using those. I just figured most people looking for updates would click on the UPDATES link.
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/updates.htm

Guess I'll have to continue using those yellow bursts again.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:29 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:

Did you mean LSD? Or are you referring to the Latter-Day Saints, which may cause people to write entries into the Hall of Shame? Laughing
I think he is referring to one of the early Star Trek movies, where Kirk uses this malapropism in an attempt to cover for the disguised Spock's Vulcan identity and his perceived strangeness while visiting an historic planet Earth. Did I get you, Chairman? NLTM updated...FINALLY... 309780
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:

I think he is referring to one of the early Star Trek movies, where Kirk uses this malapropism in an attempt to cover for the disguised Spock's Vulcan identity and his perceived strangeness while visiting an historic planet Earth. Did I get you, Chairman? NLTM updated...FINALLY... 309780

Laughing very hard

Trog, I'm scared to discover what's behind that mind of yours.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:22 pm

I hope you caught Fat Freddy's catch of a mistake, that seems like a pretty big one.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Great update like always. Keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Very cool bro, keep it coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated...FINALLY...   NLTM updated...FINALLY... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next