Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

Go down 
+2
kmorg
tohostudios
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 pm

After listening to "Nostradamus" 13 times in a row, I decided to check out for more news on the band's site.

Looking at tour info, I see the band has made some Canadian dates......

Well, it turns out that, among the dates, are shows in Victoria (my hometown) on July 23, Vancouver on July 24, and Winnipeg on July 30 (I have to be there around then for my brother's wedding)!!!!

I'm not sure yet if those dates are with Heaven and Hell, Motorhead, and Testament, but I'm still going to see the metal gods three times in one week!!! Man, Megadeth, Maiden, and Priest (and possibly the other 3) in a period of two months. This is TOO MUCH!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote :
After listening to "Nostradamus" 13 times in a row,

You're insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:05 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Quote :

You're insane.

Aren't we all a little obsessed with metal and rock? Otherwise, would we join a discussion forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:06 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Quote :

You're insane.

Aren't we all a little obsessed with metal and rock? Otherwise, would we join a discussion forum?

I'm insane, but not as insane as you.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:12 pm

I'm not as insane as either one of you as I want to hear some serious samples off this disc before I fork over the cash for it.

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:56 pm

Good job guys! A few more threads and we might reach redundant! *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi, my name is kmorg, and I'm insane too.

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:20 pm

NOS-TRA-DAM-US!!!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 pm

I cant wait for this album to drop. speaking of concerst i just got tickets for Dragonforce with Turisas and Motorhead with Saxon and Danko Jones
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:44 pm

TheGooch wrote:
I cant wait for this album to drop. speaking of concerst i just got tickets for Dragonforce with Turisas and Motorhead with Saxon and Danko Jones

Dragonforce are touring now? Where?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Muloc7253 wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

Dragonforce are touring now? Where?

its a uk tour in october
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:03 pm

kmorg wrote:
Hi, my name is kmorg, and I'm insane too.

Razz

Let the meeting of the HoM anonymous come together.

My name is Alex and I have a metal problem - I just like too darn much of it!!!

ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:44 am

All i got to say is PRIEST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M FREAKING OUT!!!   I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: