Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Empty
PostSubject: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Anyone here have this single? If so, does your version contain a booklet or is it just the CD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:13 pm

sovdat wrote:
Anyone here have this single? If so, does your version contain a booklet or is it just the CD?

you mean does it have an inlay ? Similar to the pic on Metal-archives I though it only came in a promo type card sleeve ? I have never seen an artwork cover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:13 pm

I don't think that exists on cd. Just on the soundtrack and maybe a radio promo. I have never heard of it.

Now hand over that Holiday in Cambodia, I will give you Deathrider, Sideshow will trade you his reamining nut for Deathrider, and we'll be square.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Ahh - just looked up what Locky was taking about, and yeah, that is just a cardboard single. I sold a Hurricane single last week that looked exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:29 pm

It does exist on CD, I just bought it together with Nothing'$ $acred off the ebay few days ago Smile

LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single 82ec_1

I can't see a sleeve anywhere, but I wasn't asking questions, just buying Smile At least Nothing'$ $acred will be for trade since I already have original Jap. version.

Anyhow, here's a picture from metal-archives, it says Compact Disc so this should be the CD cover:
LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Laazrockitleatherface
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:53 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I will give you Deathrider, Sideshow

Fixed

lol!

PostSubject: Re: LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single   LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAAZ ROCKIT - LEATHERFACE CD single
Page 1 of 1