Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy

Go down 
+6
mc666
kmorg
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:19 am

If the FCC can federally mandate that I have a television receiver capable of receiving digital signals, why can't the government mandate the use of two ply toilet paper everywhere?

I just chaffed the hell out of my ass in the bathroom here at work. angry

C'mon, tell me I'm not the only cheap TP hata here!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:47 am

I've always said I'll cut corners on a lot of things to save money but TP ain't one of 'em. Charmin with aloe baby!

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 am

Yeah if it doesn't have the aloe in it then Mr. Stinky Hole ain't happy. Aloe is a blessing!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:10 am

This topic is a pain in the a$$. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:29 am

Ummm MG, I would really like your thoughts on this topic, please.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:44 am

spectrefate wrote:
Ummm MG, I would really like your thoughts on this topic, please.

If you insist.

I'm a 2-ply guy myself, but I don't like it overly soft. Tears too easily and too much of it clogs up the sh*tter. And that aloe stuff? Forget it. I tried it once and I felt like a greasy mess and had swamp a$$ for the remainder of the day.

I agree about the rough stuff at work though. You could use it to scrape barnacles off a ship's hull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:17 pm

Two ply all the way but no aloe. I agree with MG on that one. I hate the roadside bathrooms TP. I think it's as bad as the paper towels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:18 pm

When I travel I usually just use my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 pm

My brother said when they visited Europe they used the paper towels. One of the group got a splinter from the TP.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Two ply all the way but no aloe. I agree with MG on that one. I hate the roadside bathrooms TP. I think it's as bad as the paper towels.

You'd probably be better off using the paper towels in some of those roadside restrooms.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:10 pm

You're doing it wrong, Spec.

1. You've gotta flush away the poop first.
2. Then you fold and fold and fold the one-ply to a nice thick level.
3. Then you dip it in the toilet water to get it moist.
4. Then wipe away. It's cool and soothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:12 pm

I am not dipping ANYTHING in the toilet! Shocked
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 pm

This is a shi**y topic and it's going to take a lot of paperwork to clean up. Razz
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:22 pm

Hole in the toilet paper = 11 on the wall

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:23 pm

kmorg wrote:

kmorg, do you guys use toilet paper in Norway?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:30 pm

spectrefate wrote:
kmorg wrote:

kmorg, do you guys use toilet paper in Norway?

Nah, we use baby seals......

What else??

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:32 pm

kmorg wrote:

Nah, we use baby seals......

What else??

I figured that is what you used since you all live in Viking boats and wear bearskins as clothes. I just didn't want to come across as an arrogant American by assuming that baby seals are your butt wipes.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:29 pm

But(t) seriously, what did you think we use? Wooden stick? Or the three sea-shells? (That's right, I liked that movie!)

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:31 pm

kmorg wrote:
But(t) seriously, what did you think we use? Wooden stick? Or the three sea-shells? (That's right, I liked that movie!)

What movie was that? I know that scenerio. Smile

..and I knew you used baby seals.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:36 pm

Does Sly and Sandra ring a bell?

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:36 pm

i just use an old Def Leppard t-shirt

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:37 pm

kmorg wrote:
Does Sly and Sandra ring a bell?

Demolition Man. and I own that. Now I know what I'm watching tonite. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:37 pm

mc666 wrote:
i just use an old Def Leppard t-shirt

I hear those are cheaper than toilet paper, actually.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:09 pm

I am a 2 ply man myself, but a nice cloth shower curtain will work in a pinch......
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:21 pm

I've exhausted my TP talk at the CMR but I am, of course, a two-ply guy.

Taking a dump in Africa will make you appreciate TP!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy   I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Two-Ply Kinda Guy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next